Need alittle help

Discussion in 'True Love' started by tyler harding, Sep 3, 2018.

1. tyler harding

tyler harding Members

Ive been dating this girl for 2 years now and everything has been going good until now, when we kiss we use to kiss alot longer then once now its short little peaks and sometimes she will push me away its also when we build up to have sex ill be playing with her she well be enjoying it but then she will push me away and she she is to tired but then she will stay up until like 4am whats going on is she losing intress in me or am i getting paranoid. Plus when we have sex its awkward silence no noise and no talking, i try to make dirty talk but still nothing.

2. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

Imo based on what you've said,
    Your girl is not having enough orgasms and like working out in the gym.....you need to change up your routine constantly or things will become stale and you will not make anymore gains.

Or

Someone else is giving her more orgasms and is constantly changing things up.

3. Born25YearsTooLate

Born25YearsTooLate Hunting the mighty whifflesnark

whoo.. son, from what your'e saying.. you're not pushing the right buttons to keep her turned on, and the boiler's gone cold. next time you guys start playing.. make that one 'totally' about her. do all the things you know gets her off. remind her how good she looks, about how good she smells.. everything...

the key for a woman is if you wanna be in her bed, you gotta be in her head. talk nice, smell nice, make her feel good.. because that's 90% of the arousal a woman has, right there, is how you make her feel when she's with you. don't make her feel cheap, or like a whore (unless she specifically is into that) but make her feel desirable.

also.. one complaint a lot of women have.. she is not a china doll. she's not delicate. you can be a little passionate with her. be a bit hungry. it's alright.. I mean don't go all chris brown or anything, but pin her wrists a little (goes back to how she feels around you, if she feels like you're powerful, odds are she's gonna like it.) if you're gonna pull her hair, get your hand close to the scalp and close over as big a handful as possible - steady pressure, no jerking. you're pulling her hair to control her a little, not scalp her.

make it about her. listen. watch. tell her 'hun, it seems like I haven't been doing it for you lately. I value you, so I intend on changing that. talk to me, tell me what you like.'

it doesn't make you less of a man. and if your girl likes to be spanked, it doesn't make you /less good/ to do that. it's a case of being good to her means giving her what she needs to get her orgasms, to get her pleasure. and if you won't do it, I guarantee you, there is someone who can and will.