Need Advise For Marriage

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by Trevyn, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Trevyn

Trevyn Members

Hi all, my gf and i like to get marry and live together. However as im from sg she from vn, sg is still currenty do not have support of Les/gay marriage.
    1. Was wondering where in the world les marriage is legal.
    2. I still unable to put down my sg work to move over to vn. Neither she can just come over to sg that easily though she willing to put down everything in vn just to come over to be with me. Thus we r looking at other countries to migrate over. To be frank, i was afriad..afriad im unable to earn sufficient enough to support both of us if i were to move out of sg.
    3. Was wondering if getting operation n changing the status of gender. Will i be still get accpectance outside esp in work??
    Ladies please help and advise me..

2. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

Same-sex marriage is legal in the United States. The closest part of the USA to you is Guam, I think. Can you ladies earn enough in Guam to support yourselves?

3. Trevyn

Trevyn Members

That one of the thing im quite worried about..im more in M&E construction.. oh crap..