Need Advice - Help Please

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Macca92, Apr 4, 2007.

1. Macca92

Macca92 Member

I've had a really intense crush on a woman 26 years olders than me for a really long time now. She's such a perfect, friendly person and I really want to tell her how I feel about her. How do tell her how I feel?

Any help would be much appreciated.

2. Musikero

Musikero Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Just tell her. Ask her if you can talk to her in private and tell her.

3. mighty_thor

mighty_thor Member

Ummm... Yikes!

My advice would be to stay friendly, but enjoy your crush in private. Sorry.

I'm an older guy, and basic math tells me that she should be in her 40s, or about my age. (If I misunderstood, and she's really 26 now, then ignore what I'm saying here... Go for it!)

As flattering as it would be for her, it would probably be pretty weird. I don't really know how to explain this to you. There are some things that the extra years just let you see clearly.

A few years ago, I figured out that no matter how good-looking she might be, I couldn't have a real romantic relationship with any woman younger than her late 20s. We would just be on different planets. This doesn't mean that we can't be friends. I am around a lot of folks that age and younger, and I watch what they're up to. Sometimes they even relate to me as an actual person, and not just an OLD guy, and then we can be real friends.

If you were both 10 years older, and you were mature for your age, I would be cheering you on for a real relationship.

Of course, if you just wanted to "have some fun," I'd wait until you are at least 18, to protect her, but that doesn't sound like what you are looking for.

I think it's way cool that you can see the beauty in an older woman. She sounds great!

Just remember that what you feel almost never makes any sense. Life is like that. :)

4. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

depends on the woman, as to what you should do. some women in their 40's (ie my mother) will not touch a man younger than 30. theyre babies in her eyes. other women enjoy being a "cougar" for lack of a better term and see nthing wrong with a big age difference. do you two talk about realtionships or sex ever? that and some mild flirting might be best. i think you need to ease into this one, scope out teh siutation to see if she might be interested in someone your age.... because most women over 40 arent interested in folks as young as you

5. TransAmRocker

TransAmRocker Member

Just tell her how you feel...who knows she may be feeling the exact same thing

6. fexurbis

fexurbis Member

Go for it! Young women are boring for the most part...Don't miss the chance! But make sure you don't have some kind of Oedipal complex like I do.

7. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

Yeesh. It's one thing to be a MILF...

A good rule of thumb is, if she has kids that are older than you, she's a little outta your zone.

8. fexurbis

fexurbis Member

Wrong. Anyone between puberty and menopause is game...lol. Regardless of your age.

9. wiggy

wiggy Bitch

Just tell her and see what her reaction is, if its ment to be its ment to be.

Age isnt generally an issue unless you make it one!