Need Advice/Help! From Anyone

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by stoned away, Feb 6, 2009.

1. AnyThingButMe

AnyThingButMe Member

Handing over your weed probobly wasnt the best thing to do. Why did you just hand it to him? could he see it?

2. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

It's the threads like this that make me glad I live in Canada.

3. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

And California.

4. Magical mystery tourguide

Magical mystery tourguide Senior Member

I live in canada but ive never had a cop encouter, what do they usually do when they find your weed, just take it and make you leave?

5. stoned away

stoned away Member

They asked if we had any for marijuana, I didn't say anything but my friend said yes we do. I figured it was only like .08 grams but in nevada it doesn't matter about the weight just that you have it. I talked to my lawyer he said worst case scenario is a fine and community. I asked if probation or a revoked license might happen. He said most likely not. My roor was a 5.0 black lil sista, I got it off my friend for 150 so I lost about 200 bucks worth of stuff. My lawyer is hella good at his job and he said that he would basically take care of my case for 750 (family friend) But I might just go with a public attorney because I still might get charged with a huge fine and I don't want that on top of 750. I still have to plead not guilty and then wait 60 days for my next court date. I'll keep you posted, but so far it sounds like I might get off. He also stated that I could fight the right of the cops to approach my vehicle, since I was parked and I wasn't really doing anything wrong at the time.