need advice from someone in love

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by IwillWander, Aug 21, 2005.

1. IwillWander

IwillWander Member

ok so i used to be with this guy and i swear i was never happier. he was 5 years older than me and his dad told he have to move out to be with me being how he has small job just to keep his car running this was not an option we have been good friends since then but ever time we hang out it still feels like were together the way he hugs me, touches my hand, looks at me, the way he smiles and laughs,walks, talks, anything and everything i love about him, ever time he walks into a room my heart starts to pound like crazy i know there is still something between us... i just dont know what to do? all i can ever think about is him. :(

2. APinkBunnyRabbit

APinkBunnyRabbit Member

It sounds like he feels this way, too, if he wanted to move out to be with you. He's probably making a post on some other forum right now "there's this girl I love, who's 5 years younger than me, and she just makes my world light up, but I'm nto sure what to do, I can't keep my mind off her." What you should do is tell him. Or, if you have the courage, just kiss him. Talking is probably better... just say "I can't keep my mind off you, you mean the world me, and I really want to kiss you," and things will take off from there.

3. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

TELL HIM HOW YOU FEEL!

Trust me...you HAVE to.

4. LivingLegends

LivingLegends Senior Member

5. IwillWander

IwillWander Member

Ok ok ok ill tell him,... ahhhhhhhhh im so nervous!!! well ill keep you updated, im pretty sure im gonna see him tonight! wish me luck!

6. DancerAnnie

LUCK!

*hugs*

7. LivingLegends

LivingLegends Senior Member

8. DancerAnnie

Teenage romance is great...

So cute and innocent.

Ahhhhh, I'd give anything to go back to those times...