Need adivce on a sexual encounter

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by NeedAdvice, Jul 2, 2018.

1. NeedAdvice

NeedAdvice Members

Hey everyone - I need some thoughts on something that happened on the weekend.

I was visiting a friend and we watched some movies and got drunk. I then stupidly went on Grindr (i do it sometimes when I am drunk) and noticed some guys close by. I assumed they were in the park (i see guys hang out there sometimes) so I had another glass of wine and walked over (its not even 1 min away).

When I got there they were obvoulsy taking drugs but they were pleasant and we chatted for a bit. They offered me drugs but I said no and had a few more drinks. Long story short, I ended up making out with one of the guys (again a stupid decission) and soon realised his mouth was bleeding. I think he must have cut himself on a crack pipe or something. It was too late cause my mouth was covered in blood and I think I must have swallowed some. I quickly went back and washed my mouth out with teeth rinse. I was a bit shocked and had another drink.

I decided to have another glass of wine and a guy pinged (or I pinged him not sure how the conversation started) me on grindr. He seemed very keen to meet up and told me he wanted to have sex. I ask if he had a condom and he said no. My reply was obviously no and I told him its dangerous to have sex without protection. Just to add I dont really meet guys on Grindr but on occasion I chat when I get drunk.

So we chatted for a while and we decided to meet for a mutual wanking session. Yes another stupid decision on my part.

Anyway, I then took my friends car and met him in a park not far, about 10 min away. He seemed nice and told me he is visiting family. I told him when we met I dont like to be touched and we agreed that we will wank togther and nothing else. Throughout the ordeal he continuosly asked me if I can f**k him and I said no it not happening. Anyway long story short, I was done before him and my chest was covered in my (u know what). He was still busy and suddenly he jumped up and used his hand to wipe some of my (u know what) of my chest and started putting it in his mouth and fingering himself. I was shocked cause we agreed there will be no touching or anything. Keep in mind I was also drunk so told him off and said he shouldnt have done that. He slapped me with his hand full of his (u know what) and ran off.

At this point I was like did this seriously l just happened. And left.

My question is should I go to the police? He is younger than me and I dont want to get him in trouble, but at the same time I said no to anything else. Yes I was very drunk, but he was very forcefull and assertive. I am lucky he did not have a knife or anything like that. He striked me now thinking back as someone who can hurt someone.

I did sent him a message on grindr the next day saying that what he did was wrong and a bit weird and should think about it next time if he choose to meet guys. He did not respond so I blocked him and deleted the app.

Just to add I went to AE the next day to get jabs and meds for the blood in my mouth.

I really put myself in danger and its silly cause it could have ended up much worse.

So what do you think? Should I just leave it? Has anyone had similiar experiences? I need some advice cause I am a bit freaked out. Thank you for your comments.

2. txbarefooter

txbarefooter Senior Member

errr thats a tough one but if it were me I would just leave it especially if you are in US because your police report becomes public record so that could make things awkward for you if it gets out. when ever you meet anyone on grnidr or other social media you are taking a chance with your safety.