need a ride to Ontario from b.c.

Discussion in 'Find-A-Ride' started by mellypants, Jun 10, 2014.

1. mellypants

mellypants Guest

Hey friends,

I am looking for a ride from Vancouver island to central Ontario. I need to get home. My family needs me back by the 20th of june. I will have a minimum of 400$ by the departure. I cant travel through the u.s. cause I dont have a passport. Please help!

Mel

2. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

With a name like Mellypants I think it might be hard to find your ride, just sayin,,,
    Hope you do find one, good luck.

3. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

4. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

apparently it is actually pretty beautiful! they time the trains so that you're passing through the best scenery during the daylight, from what I've been told.

5. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

They do, my mom wants me to take a train ride with her some summer across Canada. Or as much as can do. Not sure how far they go now.

I did the railway in Europe and some scenery was pretty boring but most of it was nice. What was cool is some of the old train stations.

6. eggsprog

They go to Halifax :)

7. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i got sidetracked earlier and ended up learning that the vancouver-toronto route is called the canadian...and the toronto one to go out east is called the ocean

i think kijiji has a rideshare section...might be something in there if check the BC sites

8. eggsprog

I've taken the train from Halifax to Toronto. It was pretty nice until I got to Montreal, then I had to transfer to a shitty old train that runs the Montreal-Toronto corridor several times daily.