Need a name of a brand of marijuana

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by LAGoff, Dec 4, 2018.

1. LAGoff

LAGoff Member

I would like the name of a marijuana brand that will allow me to work hard around the house but won't cause paranoia. I know that Indica is the way to go, but I need a specific name to tell the store or order online (I'm in California and it's legal now for recreational use). Some Indica's I assume are more paranoia producing than others. I need one that will get me on top of my body (I'm 56) so I can finish a tough job. Maybe CBD oil is the way to go. I never tried it, but if it can get me on top of my body and -- I assume have absolutely no head trip/paranoia effects -- should I go that route?
    Thanks.
    PS: I only recently learned that Indica is much less paranoia producing. Someone grew for me White Widow-- a brand of Indica, but it still made me a little paranoid. O the paranoid stories I could tell. Funny when I look back on them and tell them, but deadly earnest when they occurred.

2. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

Indicate tend to be more sedating - not so great for being productive.

Try a sativa strain with higher levels of CBD. Should help with the paranoia.

3. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

^ I was thinking the same thing. Sativa.

I'd keep an eye on the paranoia though, because I believe some people just shouldn't toke.

4. quark

quark Parts Unknown

You need the shit the captain of the Titanic was smoking before he bumped into that iceberg.

5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Could be some g ood hash might work better for OP than any kind of weed. I definitely stay more productive on hash myself.

6. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

just tell the bud tender you want a strain with 1 to 1 thc to cbd….it will be around 8 and 8 or in that area….and indica is far ore sedative than sativa....generally they say day time for sativa and night time for indica....the cbd is what helps with paranoia

7. LAGoff

LAGoff Member

Thanks. I probably will need to order the stuff you mentioned online. I don't see myself going to a shop. Can you translate it into a thing I can order online? Like what do I buy (order online)?: a 1 thc and a 1 cbd to add (like a drop) to a ? of 1 thc? and what is "8 to 8"? Or perhaps this is well known jargon and I should just email the online shop till I get a response and have them order it for me?
    As far as your 'generally' statement. I have not found that to be true. The two species have the same bodily activating effect; it's just that the paranoia of the sativa drives me from the roof/ladder (if I'm painting my house) because some really plausible scenario is blooming out of control.