need a liitle help

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Viper17, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Viper17

Viper17 Members

hello
    i have 2 questions
    Q1---- when ever my wife and i have sex rather its doggy style or legs up but there is always seman leakage like alot im not sure why but i am small just over 4" erect and we are trying to have a baby and i dont know if my stuff leaking out like it is will prevent that

Q2------when ever we have sex she has low/no sex drive she doesn't orgasm we have even used toys but anyways after we are finished 2-5 min she says her legs are shaking idk why this would happen bc she doesn't orgasm.
    what could this cause

2. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

I think you both need to speak to medical experts.

bry75 likes this.
  3. Viper17

Viper17 Members

Why would u say that?

4. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I'm no expert but have a lot of sex experience. Here's my 2c's.

A1 - Leakage usually doesn't happen because of a small in length penis. 4" should be adequate for insemination of semen for pregnancy. If you think about it look at a measuring tape to get a good idea how long 4" really is. Then back up an inch to 3 and that's how far inside you are averaging with each stroke. But if you push forward into her as most men do at ejaculation at least 3, possibly 4 inches are inside her vagina. Leakage comes from the amount you ejaculate. You may have a large amount of semen stored in your glands and a lot is expelled when you ejaculate. Many woman become pregnant by men with shorter penises. 5 to 6 inches is average so there has to be a number of men who are 7" and the same number who are 4" in length. All of them can inseminate a woman.

A2 - I expect she doesn't know what an orgasm feels like for her. She may not see stars or fireworks. She may not even know that she is orgasmic. Trembling legs are a good sign she is. I knew a woman, God rest her soul, who had no idea she was able to orgasm until her youngest daughter explained it to her. She was never taught what to expect. Once she realized what was happening she allowed her body to take over and, as I was told, had very nice orgasms. Your wife may need to see a good doctor that is in tune with a woman's sexual response. Not just any OBGYN but a doctor that knows how to explain what she should feel.

phil1965 and Viper17 like this.
  5. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

There are numerous reasons why a woman fails to conceive and a lot of the time it can be caused by stress, any woman who has been in stressfull situations will tell you that this can affect her period, it's either late or can stop altogether. get her to stay flat on her back with her knees bent for about ten minutes after ejaculation, this will help to keep the sperm inside. I knew one couple who failed to get pregnant, they tried all kinds of things, measuring her temperature to see when she was ovulating, etc, etc, in the end after a year of what basically became a very unsuccessful 'breeding programme' they gave up, several months later she fell pregnant, if there is no medical reason, such as low sperm count on your part, or infertility on hers, then it will just happen, by all means have sex, but have it for fun, not just in an attempt to get her pregnant, because you'll hit problems!
    On the subject of orgasms, there's no such thing as a 'standard orgasm' like you see on tv, it just doesn't happen, some women will howl and scream, a lot won't, some just shake a bit, my wife just goes rigid and pants when she orgasms. My ex-wife had no experience before meeting me and I had to virtually train her to recognise an orgasm. I remember in the begining, just as we got to the 'good bit', she'd leap off and rush to the loo saying she needed a wee. no amount of talk would convince her it was an orgasm, it was getting silly, one night I told her I wanted her to wet her pants, reasoning that once she'd done it once it wouldn't matter next time she did it. rather reluctantly she agreed and wet her panties, later on we were in bed and as usual we came to the point and I could tell she was almost ready, "when it happens just relax and wet yourself" I told her. A few minutes later she had, much to her suprise, a massive orgasm, she never worried about wetting herself again after that. Just relax and take it easy, sex should be fun, not a chore.

6. starfield03

starfield03 Members

I agree! They can shed light on this in ways we can't! There are some obvious things they can test for and overcome.