neck tats

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by woodenfrog, Sep 1, 2005.

1. woodenfrog

woodenfrog Member

yo yo brathas and sistas,goin in tommorrow (fri) getin ink on my neck.i got allot of ink elesware but not my neck.just wondering if theres annythiung i should know about that area.this is a design that my dad used to sign his name with.hes on the other side now and talks to me in my dreams now.he keeps throwing me this symble.im gettin it on me forever then.if he thinks its that important,i better do somethin with it..tomorrow is the day he died 3 years ago,..im pumped for this ink and emotonal at the same time.

so ,so much love for my brothers and sisters,sunshine to you all
    frog

2. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

<Misunderstood and misstated inappropriate garbage deleted>

3. woodenfrog

woodenfrog Member

dude as far as jobs go,i work formyself.annyway the rest of my ink is way more fisable than my neck.got annything to say about a neck tat??or you just postin for the hell of it

4. woodenfrog

woodenfrog Member

and its not a fuckin gang tag

5. YellowBellyHippy

YellowBellyHippy Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Just want to say that Im sorry to hear about your dad :( And I think its very neat that you are getting that tat. I like neck tats on guys! But I get weak kness for tattoo'd boys :)

6. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

wooden - all I am saying is, theres "acceptable" tattoos and unacceptable ones.

People who can find work with upper arm, chest (on men) or shoulder blade tattoos find that once they go face, hands or neck that shuts a lot of doors.

And regardless of what it is or isn't, to a lot of people it'll look like some kind of gang tag unless someone takes the time to discuss tattoos with you, which most won't. They'll just assume it marks you as a member of the Crazy Loco Crip 13 Jefes or something and tell you to leave.

7. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

In fact in France, there's strong pressure against face, hands or neck tattoos and woe betide the tattoo artist who inks those parts of the body.

8. woodenfrog

woodenfrog Member

thanks sister,i needed that after that last responce,,

sunshine to you
    frog

9. woodenfrog

woodenfrog Member

thats cool brother,but like i said my other tats are way more visable than my neck.besides i work for myself ,and 4 out of my 22 employees have hand tats.we live in a diffrent place here..peace

10. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

Fair enough. Thanks for understanding the way I was saying it. It's your life, honor your dad.

Please, however, though I appreciate the sentiment, do not call me "brother".

Thanks.

11. woodenfrog

woodenfrog Member

sorry about that,and your right your not

12. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

Thanks. Peace.

13. woodenfrog

woodenfrog Member

peace to allso man,and sunshine to you in all places you ride.

frog

14. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a brother....

But I respect those who are, y'know?

15. woodenfrog

woodenfrog Member

16. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

Post pics of the tat, if you don't mind. If you work for yourself and as far as what you do people's asshole attitudes to whatever you put on your skin won't affect ya, go for it.

I personally like them - I think they look great - but I just had to point out that MANY are very leery of them.

17. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

After reviewing my initial message, I realised the sarcasm didn't come across right and I can see why you'd be angered by that.

Most people here know me to be sarcastic and tongue in cheek a lot. No disrespect was ever meant to your dad. I was trying to lampoon the man in the street.

18. woodenfrog

woodenfrog Member

will post the new one when its done.and as far as work goes ,you should see my clients!!some crazy ink walks into my studios.some,even make fun of me not havein more ink.

frog

19. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

<deleted conversational opening>

20. woodenfrog

woodenfrog Member

no im not a tattooest..hay this tread was for info on neck tats i just wanted opinions.me and you are way off topic.if you wanna talk ill give you my #,if you dont want to pay for the call ..ill call you..its just we are way off topic here.

frog

or meet me in a chat room