Necesito ayuda por favor

Discussion in 'Spanish' started by Dade, Aug 19, 2005.

1. Dade

Dade Member

Hola, me llamo Dade y soy de los Estados Unidos. Hablo un poco de espanol pero necesito ayuda. Mi amigo teni una camiseta que diga "Cusquena" y no entiendo la palabra. Digame con un translacion por ingles por favor. Lo siento si mi espanol es incorecto.

Gracias

2. Dade

Dade Member

Well I was reading the other posts and it would seem most of you speak english:p so anyway my friend has a shirt that reads Cusquena and I'm not sure of the meaning and can't find it on any dictionary sites. Anyone have any clue as to what it means? heh..5 years of spanish and I'm still horrible with the language.

Thanks

3. drew172

drew172 Senior Member

i have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.....but HEY WELCOME TO HIPFORUMS!!

4. migle

migle Senior Member

From what i know and i'm form Spain, "Cusquena" doesn't exist, but i'll have a look on the official dictionary, ok, i did, cusquena is not in the Spanish official dictionary, maybe it's a word form any latin-american language, you mustn't forget that in countries like PerĂº, Guatemala, Colombia, etc the official language is the Spanish, but they speak a lot of native languages from their cultures before the Spanish invasion, or maybe it's a mix of words or ... or something.

5. migle

migle Senior Member

ok i'll find out that "cusca" and "cusqui" exist, maybe "cusquena" comes from there:

"hacer la cusca" and "hacer la cusqui" = to annoy, to bother or to spoil.

I hope it helps.

6. Starburst

Starburst Member

cusquena means some girl from Cuzco, Peru

7. Green

Green Iconoclastic

Tu hablas Espanol bueno.

8. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

suena logico, pero tal vez sea alguna marca de algun producto o algo asi...

quien sabe...