ne 1 on here that wasn't on the old forums?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by We_All_Shine_On, May 9, 2004.

1. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

Like, anyone here new to the whole thing?
    Cuz I'm seeing all the old faces with new names. and holy fuck it's weird to see me with more posts than ellisDtripp and pressed rat

let's get over this, I'm your lovertits
    lol!
    -kim

2. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Why are you writting so much crap all around the forum?

3. R1pcurl

R1pcurl Member

i cant say many of your posts are worthy of reading, most are just insulting others.

4. Butterflygal

Butterflygal Member

Probably to become a member.

5. garf12

garf12 Member

i think someone wants to jack their post count up :)

edit: wow 3 posts at the same time!

6. We_All_Shine_On

actually I think ur all sadly, and rudely mistaken, and didnt keep with the topic. I was asking if there were any like, new people here. Ones that weren't on the forums before, to see if anyone had just found the site at the same time that it was renewed.

If you want to make fun of me or insult me PM me.
    Why would I want to "jack up" my post count? and which posts are a waste of time? the ones about the GI's in america, or the ones about your favorite songs in the music forum?
    This entire site is a waste of time, DUH. People come on here to talk, and that's what im doing.
    You are breaking forum posting rules by changing the topic. can we get back to the real question plz

7. Butterflygal

Butterflygal Member

Relax, I wasn't putting you down. Many people have been frustrated because they cannot access to the pictures and many features unless they become a member and in order to become a member, you need to hit 100 posts. So for many people, they have to start all over again.

8. Spork

Spork Member

What privalages you get at member level?

ps. sirrobin dont be an ass

9. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

But, like, OMG...

You posted a like a couple of times about like the future that like lets us see what's inside the posts...

and you like posted two threads about like the soldiers in Iraq.. while there was laready like one main thread about it.

and omg... you like post like crappy comments like the one you did in the technology forum... like lol!

10. We_All_Shine_On

there are no adavantages to being a member, I think, I dont know of any, its the same as guest....

and about my posts about the soldiers, I thought they were different topics, not to be grouped where each conflict wouldnt get it's own focus.

this is not a cool way to start off the new forums. what about graham I think the name is, he has over 100 posts as well. do you make fun oh him?

go read what i said on the " the future that like lets us see what's inside the posts..." thread.

and yeah, thanx for this way super cool nice hippy like comment, I didnt know the new hippies were mean people who called people's thoughts crappy.
    " and omg... you like post like crappy comments like the one you did in the technology forum... like lol! "
    ANYWAYS
    there doesn't seem to be any new, new members...

11. We_All_Shine_On

you have to be a member to access pictures? I didn't know that.
    how do you know all this? I looked at the FAQ but I guess I missed that

12. Graham

Graham Member

umm. i cant see the pictures, do you know how to? it says i dont have permission

13. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I have never called myself a "hippie"...

Graham is another spammer... i like you much more than him... you at least have some good posts.

But this one is too ironic... if there were new people, they'd introduce themselves in this forum... they do not need a bloody thread for it!

14. We_All_Shine_On

if I was brand new here, I would feel strong enough to start my own thread, I'm a newb.. SO if theres one asking for them to introduce themselves... I'd go there.

know what I mean? ALso, since you reply quickly I can ask you, why are we able to click our own scales, and what happens if you do? I really want to click and see but I wont cuz what if it adds to me reputation, I dont want to give myself any bonuses

15. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I do not ever recall someone being shy on the Introduce Yourself forums...

If you click the reputation... all it does is show you how many reputation points you have.

16. We_All_Shine_On

oh okay thanx :D

when I first came onto the forums (as Make_Love_Not_War) i posted my first post and the first reply I ever got was pressed rat making fun of me and my typing errors. it hurt alot and I didn't post for a while I wouldnt want anyone else to be scared off.

17. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Maybe you should just learn to spell better...

18. R1pcurl

R1pcurl Member

you flame people for making bad posts and spaming and all of your posts i have seen are you spaming complaining about spammers, dam now i am complaining about the complaiers who complain about the spammers.. its all an evil cycle :(

19. FunkyConguero

FunkyConguero Member

im new, im new. but i dunno if ima be around here for long if the whole site is as drama-filled as this topic. fahget that.

20. We_All_Shine_On

WELCOME FunkyConguero!