NCIS - Anyone else like?

Discussion in 'TV Dramas' started by NightRose, Nov 3, 2008.

1. NightRose

NightRose idiosynractic rose

I love it! It’s not exactly a procedural drama, but on the other hand, it’s quite charming in its own respect.

I went into a dry spell where I wasn't too interested in it anymore but I've recently seen a few episodes of the 5th season and my love has been rekindled.
    I’ve seen seasons 1-4 of NCIS and I adoooooore it, and I will admit: I love it partially because I have a major crush on Michael Weatherly, who I feel strongly should father my young, and also because I have the hots for Mark Harmon, because he should also father my young. I’m just saying. But I think another part of it is that, professionally anyway, I’ve always felt kind of like Tony DiNozzo — we both at least like to pretend we’re getting picked on because people are fond of us. This is what happens when I run out of LOST to watch, you know, I bust in on NCIS again— if I run out of that, I’m down to fucking CSI.

I like the thought of the crotchety boss who secretly adores his crew, and his mouthy crew who secretly wants to sneak into their boss (Gibbs’) basement and set the boat he’s working on aflame. There’s something so sweet about it all.

2. Sign Related

Sign Related The Don Killuminati

I remember when it first came on. I liked it, then for some reason I missed some seasons. I see it come on USA of many ones I didnt see. I dont even know when the current episode come on. It's a block of it usually running starting from 5pm or 6pm to etc on week days if I recall correctly.

3. dixie_pixy

dixie_pixy HighMandi

It's no CSI but it's damn good. Of course, I'm getting pretty sick of CSI now. I've started watching House instead. But NCIS is pretty cool, I like the spin of it being on a Navy base compared to CSI which is just homicide elsewhere. But, I really don't think there would be that many homocides on a Naval base honestly!

4. ruby-tuesday

ruby-tuesday Member

I dated a boy who was obsessed with this show. I am not a fan though.. or of CSI.

5. Nessa_21

Nessa_21 Member

NCIS is alright as a show. I don't watch it religiously but it is enjoyable to watch.

6. metalgypsy

metalgypsy Member

I just recently got into NCIS and now I can't get enough of it. Mark Harmon is hot.

7. Your Dad!!!

Your Dad!!! Member

I'm also a fan. It's not deep, but the characters are all very likeable. It makes you want to work in THAT place, with people like THAT. The actors seem really well matched with each other. Whoever hired the cast was very good. :cheers2:

8. iamgrowerman

iamgrowerman Member

I really like NCIS. I've seen every episode at least once, but I don't believe there's anyone at NCIS that secretly or otherwise wants to damage Gibbs' boat.

There's plenty of people baffled by his attachment to it, but there's no reason they'd want to harm it.

Abby... she's just adorable in a cute goth kind of way. She's so adorable I'm not even sure I'd really want to date her - it'd be hard to pick between that and just being her friend so you'd always be able to hang around and give her a hug when she needs one.

9. robertwatson

robertwatson Guest

I love NCIS. It is one of my all time favorite shows.

10. Holy Ancient Megumi

Holy Ancient Megumi Member

i bump , i am in love w Mark Hammond " GIBBS" and ABBY , i love the show , i cant gett enough of gibbs , i just recently found 40 of his 50 rules and wrote them down so that i can post them on my bedroom door , i belive in rule23 never mess w a "Marines" coffee iff u want to live , in my case a hippys coffee , ncis is the best crime drama ever

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

12. Spirit Wynd

Spirit Wynd Member

Yeah, first saw it at a friends, Abby drew me in, then after a few shows I was hooked. I saw most episodes, then quit a while, missed them, now back in time for new episodes.
    Wonder why that one episode killed off Jenny and sent Ziva home, Tony to a ship, and McGee to some tech place... was that the end of the show?
    I tried the new NCIS:LA, turned it off half way through the first show, I think it stinks, it was trying to capture a crowd from using the name.

13. Holy Ancient Megumi

i agree w the new show thing , gibbs would roll over in his office if he new how crapy that show is , as far as abby being anoying , well that is her charactor , she is in my opion sweet and hot , the ncis that is on channel 35 rocks

14. Spirit Wynd

Spirit Wynd Member

Channel 38 here... Yeah, I agree, Gibbs would flip, might yell at someone for sending a few probie's in the field alone, smack a few heads,... then head back to Mexico.

15. MaccaByrd

MaccaByrd Member

I never gave it a second thought until I heard people I respect rave about it. I'll have to NetFlix it one of these days.

16. AT98BooBoo

AT98BooBoo Senior Member

Zeva rocks! She can interrogate me any day. Oy vey indeed!

17. Spirit Wynd

Spirit Wynd Member

Yeah, she kicks ass, and looks good too... she can thank Kate for wanting a career change, but I heard it fell though, too bad, and there's no way to return from being shot in the head, except for flashback and ghost scenes.

18. Spirit Wynd

Spirit Wynd Member

Well, I just saw a new episode that explained why the team was split up--they had to find a spy inside NCIS, now are back together, except for Tony... it seems the new director has a grudge against him, and tried to get Gibbs to choose one of the CA guys, but, lol, didn't read the files and demanded Tony back, hopefully after he helps solve the case, he'll prove his worth.

19. Spirit Wynd

Spirit Wynd Member

yup, I knew that would do it, he's back and the teams intact... not sure if the network planned it or if the fans wrote in and demanded them to fix it of they'll lose mad ratings.

20. Holy Ancient Megumi

yah they are replaying the seasons ,we have seen that episode one other tyme , zeva is hot too , i love the fact that the "legal ad" girl was dumped , by the dude in the basment , so says something for forshadowing