NBOME in liquid form? or is lsd?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by arnoldgordon, May 1, 2013.

1. arnoldgordon

arnoldgordon Guest

So today i saw this kid to get LSD. In some eyedrops bottle, he had barely any of this clear liquid. He was planning on put on gum then I just eat that but he said you have to do it right now so i said i dont want to. So he said he is getting blotters the next day and he could put it on that. I am kinda of skeptical on all of this though. I have done Nbome once even though i was expecting lsd but i get 25i instead. So does nbome hardly ever come by on liquid? or can i be sure its acid if its liquid?

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

nbome : Its easy to make it a liquid.. putting the nbome sample in a mint drop bottle without doing precision measuring. =dead

3. DrummingJoey

DrummingJoey Member

Yeah I know of guys who have had NBOME from a dropper.

4. arnoldgordon

arnoldgordon Guest

yeah well hopefully I don't get NBOME. So he has the liquid. Then how do i measure the dose?

5. upperlevel

upperlevel Member

Acid often comes in a mint dropper. Ask the dealer how many hits are supposed to be in the bottle. They will probably over-estimate, but then you are even more safe if you measure the doses based on that. Usually from a bottle a dose is one drop, just a small drop.
    If you want to be sure it's LSD before it touches your tongue, get an Ehrlichs reagent test. Ive used them and they really put the mind at ease.
    I personally would just take a drop of the liquid and see what happens. Try to notice any tastes. Also ask what the acid is supposed to be suspended in, alcohol or water?

6. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Like Orison said, do NOT eat NBOME in liquid form without knowing exactly what the dosage/measurement is, you can literally die.

7. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

bump for this! :bobby:

8. arnoldgordon

arnoldgordon Guest

So your saying if i take a drop and put in on a blotter tab and if its nbome, i have a chance of dying?

9. DrummingJoey

DrummingJoey Member

A drop won't kill you. Just don't let anybody squeeze an unknown quantity into your mouth. Tell them you want one hit, and if it tastes like metal or like a battery, then don't take any more. NBOME isn't bad, it just isn't acid, so it doesn't have the history of research that acid has, so you need to be more careful.

10. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

I read a report on bluelight where 3 guys messed up their liquid measurement with NBOME, took one drop each, and had convulsions so violent the EMTs had to restrain them and they still broke their arms and severely pulled many muscles over their body. NBOME is no joke and the level of overdose is very different for different people. So I would say that actually yes, one drop could kill you.

11. arnoldgordon

arnoldgordon Guest

I know this is probably a dumb question but so lets say he drops it on a blotter paper? is there a limit on how much it can hold for a 1/4" sized blotter? do you recommend this instead of direct drop?

12. deleted

deleted Visitor

with the blotter there is some limit..

with the liquid, there is very little turning back. once you take it, its going to be hard to rid yourself of it. Since you cant taste its strength very will.

As will a piece of paper, you can get some judgement of whats going on with it.. And can spit it out if you desire to, you can slowly suck on it. ect...

13. arnoldgordon

arnoldgordon Guest

alright and I think ill be fine because the dealer who he gets it from does it every day. but ill find out on saturday if its nbome

14. RiversClearwater

RiversClearwater Member

Yikes! I would just walk away from this whole situation/arrangement and never look back. Even if it is LSD; do you feel comfortable dealing with someone who is "intelligent" enough to eat it everyday? If it's nBOME he's just plain fucking dumb and has a deathwish; if it's LSD, then he has absolutely no respect for how special and amazing it is, just my two cents, be careful, sounded sketch from the very beginning.

15. d1eharddan

d1eharddan Member

Yeah you should probably not use that regardless if it is lsd or not?