Nausea

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Tainted, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Tainted

Tainted Member

Does anyone else get nausea from acid? I've tripped around 8 times and every single time I've gotten nausea. The first time I started to come up, got really nauseious and ate some fries and laid down an hour and forgot about it. Two other times I threw up around T+1:00 and felt fine for the rest of the trip. The rest of my trips I was just really nausea the rest of the trip. It's a bit of a drag on the trip, since my thoughts tend to focus in on this and I can't enjoy the trip. I've tried a full and empty stomach and neither seem to effect it. Cigs make it worse, kind of obvious though. Does anyone have any remedies? This ranges from 1-4 hits of decent strength blotter. Definately LSD on it as well.

2. NickWhat

NickWhat Member

i just ate 3 hits an hour ago. and ate 3 +1/2 hours ago. no nausea here.

3. Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper Member

damm il;l have what hes having

4. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

your thinking about it to much

5. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

Now there's a dumb response, that's like saying people get nauseus when drinking cause they think about it too much

6. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

No, it isnt, because the nausea from LSD is mostly due to anxiety, more like a butterflies feeling, whereas alcohol is a toxic poison that makes you sick for a reason :)

7. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

good L dosent give you nausea.

8. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

and some people just strait up think about it to much. Tripping can create false feelings.

9. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

maybe you are nervous... i think you are having troubles letting go. something is off with your "set and setting".

if you dont know what 'set and setting' is or your not sure do some research.

10. eshu

eshu Member

well you're not alone in this. I feel nausea too when I take acid. just not everytime and never that strong.

I do think it has something to do with stomach acids (and I've been told so too from other people who experienced the same problem) but one thing is certain: you CAN make the nausea grow stronger or weaker with your mind.

there's a chewing tablet that helps it (though I don't remember its name. but you can try something likewise to neutralize the stomach acids) and no it doesn't react with lsd.

but I'd recommend using your mind, not some tablet.
    the mind is strong when you trip.

11. Tainted

Tainted Member

Set and setting is always great. I always trip over my house or a friends house (who I've known for 13 years.) Always with him or my girlfriend. I've tripped many times before and I don't really get anxious from acid. I'm never worried about a bad trip, I don't even put much thought into dropping tabs anymore. I've always had a weak stomach.
    This isn't the first thing I've tripped on. I've been preparing myself for a DMT trip (just recently gained access to some.) Tripping doesn't make me nervous or anxious at all anymore. I'd have more acid trips under my belt if it wasn't for the fact I just got my first connection for it two months ago. (The only thing that's ever been around my area has been mushrooms)

12. katattack

katattack Member

all from the same batch/dealer?

13. Tainted

Tainted Member

Nah, first trip was from some random dude at a concert. All the rest following were from the same dealer, two different batches (one was real blotter the other badge was like white paper or something, haha)