Naughty confession. Tell us all about your dirty thoughts

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Evanfirm, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Evanfirm

Evanfirm Members

one naughty thing you have done and felt completely impowred by it

2. Felt kind of empowered by turning down sex from a few women. Later felt ashamed. Not ashamed of turning them down, but how I did it.

I guess I was empowered by going on random dates and having sex and then going on another date on the same day and doing it again. Did that a few times.

One time I had sex with this older woman and then a week later she set me up with her friend who had no idea that I fucked her best friend.

Deejay88 likes this.
  3. Z-Man1983

Z-Man1983 Members

its weird but flirting with a married woman. Like I’m not ashamed of it. Talking to one knowing I could probably fuck her while not only was her husband home but knew we were fucking. She asked if I was aware she was married. I said yes I knew she was married. Also feel that there’s something wrong in a marriage when she’s so easy to pick up. When she remembered when he had sex before “how I was so gentle and she liked that.” Told her doesn’t bother me she’s married because if they were really in love then she’d shoot me down followed by her husband threatening to kick my ass. They have no kids so the idea I could destroy their marriage doesn’t phase me. Always said communication is very important. And in my opinion couples that don’t communicate are destined to fail and eventually cracks in the relationship are bound to show. What guy isn’t going to jump at a chance to get laid?!

Honeykites likes this.
  4. jondalar7

jondalar7 Creating harmony on the planet

I want a woman tied to my bedpost with soft ropes. I want to lick and suck on her pussy slowly and softly so I can feel every nuance in the texture of her labia. tease her clit until she shudders in orgasm after orgasm until she is close to insanity. Then slow down until every fiber of her body is in a state of bliss and then bring her to an out of body experience that lets her float above the bed. I often think of being a masked man slipping up between a woman's legs, lick her to a dozen orgasms and leave letting her think it was a dream.

Amanda Mclean and Joshua Van like this.