Naturally stoned

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by NeoPascal, Jan 3, 2005.

1. Enron

Enron Member

It can sortof happen, i kept smoking with this one guy and he would never get high, so he asked me what it was like. I was telling him about how my vision would get spottied and that my limbs would feel like they were extending longer than they would when i moved, stuff like that. Apperantly thats what he felt like all the time, so we decided he was high all the time. But then it stopped once they found out he was anemic and made him take the legal kind of drug

2. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

no, seriously, this is ture. i bought a magazine a few months ago that talked about it. i think it was the december issue of Scientific American, i'll try to read the article again, cause i don't really remember it.

3. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

See if you can find it online

4. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

5. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

6. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

you're welcome man, thanks for umm...listening to me guys...

i love you guyes....

ummm....oh yeah, indded...very interesting article indeed.

7. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

thats the article i was referring to in that longish post i made a few weeks ago about the chemical effects on the brain.

it has nothing to do with people being permanently stoned though, from memory :S

8. heartsnotfarts

heartsnotfarts Member

meditation can work.
    at school, i always skip second hour so to walk around with some friends, and get a little high back, the walking for like an hour stright must get some back in my brain from somewhere. however, i prefer just smoking a bowl.

9. deserttraveler

deserttraveler Member

well ever been completely ripped outta your mind, and you're just chillin and all of a sudden you become as sober as can be for a few seconds? I do....maybe it can happen the other way...just for a few seconds though....?

10. PLyTheMan

PLyTheMan Senior Member

Stay up late, sleep deprevation can fuck you up damn well... When I'm really tired and sober everything is wicked funny, I get really relaxed and laid back... apparently some IQ test compared sleep deprived with drunk people and the more they were given to drink / stayed up, they both scored the same on the tests.

Adrenaline is a natural high too, but its not exactly the same...

11. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

but people usually get really angry and irritable when they stay up for ages lol not calm and chillin' (caus then youd go to sleep?)

12. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

There's stages. Theres a point where you get slap happy and everything is good and hilarious...but after that things take a turn for the worse. Also, if you actually have to focus or deal with everyday situations, any irritation will make you an asshole

13. miami musician

miami musician Senior Member

i had a good friend back during freshman year... we would always call him stoney, and that eventually just became his name, even with people who didn't smoke. this kid was the highest kid i'd ever seen, but the thing was he NEVER smoked. never had smoked, and even when we tried to get him high, never did. there was this one time he sat in a car that we baked out and we couldn't even tell if he had a contact high or if he was sober. very chill kid though, he was just really intense into his studies.

14. volatileBunny

volatileBunny Member

Sleep deprivation really is a trip. I knew a girl that had pretty bad insomnia for a while (she's sleeping alright now, for those of you concerned.) She got to a point where she hallucinatied in school a few times. She had a conversation with a person that usually sits next to her (but the person was absent that day, and she was talking with an empty desk to onlookers.) That shit's nuts.

I miss sleep-overs... my folks don't let me sleep over at people's houses anymore, they're afraid I'm going to just smoke the reefer... which is what I do anywho...

</sidetrack>

15. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

so are you saying your 17 and youve slept at home every night of the year? :eek: