Natural pregnancy boosters

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by oleandermoonfyre, Jan 23, 2005.

1. oleandermoonfyre

oleandermoonfyre Member

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for a little over a year now. Does anyone know of any herbal or other natural remedies that might help the process? I don't drink, smoke, or take drugs. I have been cutting out caffeine, drinking more water, and taking vitamins. The only thing I know that will help is losing weight. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank You

2. Lotus Butterfly

Lotus Butterfly Member

I'm not sure but I did hear that being at your optimum physical shape will help. Maybe that has somethign to do with what you said about losing weight. i don't know if it's losing the weight so much as making sure you have a well balanced diet and plenty of balance between exercise and rest. As far as herbs go try saw palmetto, valerian, or red raspberry leaf if you haven't yet. Good luck. :)

3. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

Yeah like Lotus said, plenty of rest and exercise. I know when my aunt was trying to get pregnant she upped her milk intake, but I don't know if that was to help conception, or to have a healthy fetus incase she DID conceive - which she did, by the way. :) Good luck Oleandermoonfyre - let us know if you discover something!