Natural Household Cleaners

Discussion in 'Home Decor and Household Tips' started by lucyinthesky, May 9, 2006.

1. purple gypsy

purple gypsy Banned

I use washing soda, baking soda, lemon juice and white vinegar. To disinfect things, I also use tea tree, lavendar, clove, or grapefruit seed extract with water.

2. happiehippie

happiehippie Member

yeah, you can't go past simple baking soda for most things around the house.

3. gypsy_queen79

gypsy_queen79 Member

any ideas on how to get the white spots out of a stainless pan after chicken or potatoes?
    I can't cook either of them without it turning where it sat white. Its not left on food either. Its like it dried it out, but I can't get it to get back to normal.

4. cherryberry

cherryberry Member

You can cut into wedges a lemon and an orange and put some water in it and boil it in the pan .It will take stains out of your stainless steel and make your house smell awesome as well .I also make my own febreze .I use one of those little plant sprayers and fill it up with vodka and put a few drops of essential oil in it .Works great just avoid getting it on wood furniture .

5. gracycolonal

gracycolonal Member

I prefer cleaning most of the things with vinegar, lemon juice, baking soda etc.

6. wolverineblades

wolverineblades Guest

Vinegar is the best solution for me..:2thumbsup: