Nationwide Anti-Trump Protests Rock The Us

Discussion in 'Politics' started by xenxan, Nov 10, 2016.

1. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

Yer preachin to the choir.

2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Don't hurt his feelings... he thought he was being a troll.

3. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

Perhaps you were thinking about Donald Truck?

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

I'm a Muslim and I voted Donald Trump.(I converted to Islam after I served in the Gulf Wars. However secular doing so to piss off my Christian Repodemocratic family) I work with Pakistanis and people from India, they voted Donald Trump.. My BLACK friends they all voted for Donald Trump..

88% of the fighters/soldiers against ISIS are ISLAMIC...

5. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Donald Trump TERRIFIES me, and so does Guiliani....
    Look at the crimes against nature that is on his agenda already.
    To the person on this forum that keeps talking about the nation starting out as Christian.
    Let me ask you something.....
    If that is what you believe in a God, that gave you this earth as your home.....lets us liken it as someone who came along and gave you their home....Would you go in and destroy it and kill all of their pets?
    The American Indians had it right......Take something...give something back...
    Not rape the land of everything it has.....out of greed and selfishness....without thought of the consequences....
    Here are Trump's sons smiling in photographs with elephant tails they slaughtered and endangered species they killed. Does that not tell you anything?
    The fruit never falls far from the tree....
    I don't think trump cares about the the environment at all....the life that lives on this planet or anything really. I think he cannot stand losing period...and it is his way or the highway.
    Nothing he has ever said ever indicated he did. I have seen nothing...
    This scares me....and I think the planet lost.....I did not lose my preferred candidate...the planet did.....this has saddened me greatly.....as I get sad hearing about anything anyone kills. How does it feel to kill something? Does it make you feel like you have acomplished something? How does it feel to watch something at your hands take its last breath?
    I ask you in all honestly in an effort to understand, as i cannot....
    My brain is not built that way. It never was. Sometimes i think i am ahead of my time.
    When I was little I learned of a deer my dad killed when he was young...i never looked at him the same way again...i was so disappointed and hurt and sad that he could do that.
    This is the way i have always been.
    I hurt for this planet.
    I hurt for all life here.
    TRUMP SCARES ME!

3 people like this.
  6. deleted

deleted Visitor

7. Oh wow, people are rioting? You wouldn't think things had gotten that bad in this country. I know I'm totally surprised and dumbfounded. Who could have seen this disaster coming. You'd have to have been a total genius to predict this. It's truly astonishing.

8. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Of course they do this for free. They've been socially engineered by the media to be violent and intimidate anyone with a critical opinion. They're just carrying out the elitist's dirty work.

9. xenxan

xenxan Visitor

I am trying to find %'s of voters but it looks like the numbers aren't fully out yet. There are some old polls and research from 2015 and early 2016 but nothing current.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cbs-news-exit-polls-how-donald-trump-won-the-us-presidency/
    That one is current

http://fusion.net/story/41972/fusion-poll-millennials-politics-hillary-clinton-jeb-bush-election-2016/
    From early 2015. Based on millennial voters

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-09/what-this-election-taught-us-about-millennial-voters
    This is telling of the mentality

I do not listen to MSM or what the internet says, I think and research myself. It is actually enjoyable, research. I never thought I would admit research is fun.

Here are 64 photos of protesters. With the exception of a few grey haired folks most appear to be young.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/donald-trump-victory-protests/

We are all adults on this site and an open discussion is great. We have opinions and are entitled to them. The election is over and the masturbation/sex threads are abundant, so all is normal in HF land lol.

10. xenxan

xenxan Visitor

"How does it feel to kill something? Does it make you feel like you have acomplished something? How does it feel to watch something at your hands take its last breath?"

As a person who grew up living of the land, It is just part of the course of survival; no superiority but envy and thanks

"When I was little I learned of a deer my dad killed when he was young...i never looked at him the same way again...i was so disappointed and hurt and sad that he could do that."

Sad that you so quickly shunned him for something he did as a kid. Was it for food? Either way, he lost affection from his daughter for something so petty.

I adore the environment, too me it is our Collective Consciousness. Everything contributes and nothing is wasted; that is unless you are filled with GMO laden foods, then even the worms may have a hard time swallowing you. But I also know that for some, it is a means for survival.

I am not applauding their or the actions of anyone who shoots leopards and elephants and crocs and so forth.

11. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsRyQ8JdbTs

12. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Riots and protests like this lay the foundation for militarized police patrolling all our streets, and martial law in America. If you still believe the media when they say this is a peaceful protest, please excuse yourself from the gene pool.

13. The Walking Dickhead

If Hilary had won I'm pretty sure it's safe to say the red neck contingency would be marching around waving their guns around and shouting Fuck Islam!

Next time Trump comes to Scotland, which I hope will be NEVER he will be met with protest her as well, and if he goes to England. The people of Scotland will be partly protesting his destruction of Menie Estate to build his golf course vanity project, and the bullying tactics he used against the local people who lived there including a 90 year old woman who lived alone.

PC libtardian-ness is not the only reason to protest against Trump, or Hilary. The Trump dynasty are a vile, racist, self-serving bunch of cunts and if Trump supporters can't see that they they are just as guilty of stupidity as the Hilary supporters.

I'm sure Donald Trump Jr has his eye on a future seat in the white house now too. This was always all about the Trump dynasty showing the world how even greater they are than before.

Fuck the lot of them. I hope they all take a dive into the Atlantic courtesy of Trump airlines.

4 people like this.
  14. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I watched some youtube videos of various protests last night, some cities are more peaceful than others. Portland is a mess, i feel like the city's homeless and drug addicted are just using this as an excuse to fuck shit up. Edit: or maybe the hipsters of Portland just look homeless?

Speaking of portland, isnt that where newo is? I wonder if he really joined the riots

15. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Not yet. The day after the election I called off work because I was too pissed off and attended a rally downtown which didn't turn into a riot. Been working since then and I intend to go downtown today, it being Saturday.

I've cooled off considerably and don't intend to riot, but do plan to march. Those who call the protesters sore losers are over simplifying the situation. These are people who are convinced that Trump will ruin us, and not just America.

As for the rioters, they're a fringe group. Some believe that peaceful protest accomplishes nothing, others are simply taking advantage of the situation so they can raise hell, smash and loot. Unfortunately, just as it was in the sixties, the rioters are the ones who get the publicity.

Get used to it folks. The Trump administration is going to be defined by protest.

2 people like this.
  16. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

This!

The difference being those guys would be called "patriots" even though they are far away from actually being Patriots.

2 people like this.
  17. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Anyone see Jimmy Kimmel last night?
    They interviewed a protester and asked why he was there.
    He said to show trump wasn't his president.
    They asked if he voted.
    He said he wasn't registered.
    He then added "this (protesting) is the least he could do."
    SMH I know not all millenials fit the stereotype that has been talked about here lately...but there sure seems like enough for them to earn the stereotype.

2 people like this.
  18. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Newo, take a rubber bullet for me.

1 person likes this.
  19. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Back in the days of the Civil Rights Movement of the 60s, demonstrators were always dismissed as "outside agitators". Now its paid agitators sent by "the media" or Hillary. De Nile ain't just a river in Africa.

2 people like this.
  20. The Walking Dickhead

Protesting isn't what elects these cunts in the first place, unless you count protest voting.

If I lived in America I wouldn't vote either.

Politicians are scum and need to be annihilated. Politicians are the root cause of all the world's problems.