nashville TN

Discussion in 'Tennessee' started by captaintripstn, Sep 22, 2005.

1. onlysethsmom

onlysethsmom Guest

I actually live in Antioch, but lived in Madison for about a year. Anyone wanna drop me a line I'm here.......

2. Actual_Reality

Actual_Reality Member

I live in the Franklin area. It's a little south of Nashvegas.

3. Little Cat

Little Cat Member

I travel the country for work and just returned from Nashville. THE coolest city EVER!!! Live music everywhere and NOT JUST COUNTRY

4. mtvjackass74

mtvjackass74 Guest

Sup Nashville!!!!! East Nasty here..........Inglewood always up too no gooood!!!!

5. XavierJSun

XavierJSun Member

Looking to connect with like-minded people in Nashville. Going to be travelling to the area in late February and would like to attend some local band shows and might need a couch to crash on. Please hit me up at pjfxs@aol.com if you are down. Thanks!

6. titans58

titans58 Guest

I live north of Nashville in Cheatham county. Tennessee seems to be the most backwards state I have ever lived in...lol But I love it and its pretty and the weather suits me more then the long cold north or the hot south. Its just a shame that this state is so behind the times and part of the bible belt and we will never get medical marijuana past ever. It took them years fighting the lottery...lol I am disabled and live in pain everyday but refuse to be addicted to pain pills.

7. 37066DWMDressMe

37066DWMDressMe Guest

I'm from the Gallatin area.

8. GBBlondie

GBBlondie Banned

I'm not from Nashville, but I lived there for two years while I was working on my graduate degree. The town is nice, but the politicians in Tennessee are idiots.

9. FlowerHuman77

FlowerHuman77 Member

Hi y'all! I hang out in the Boro and in Nashville a lot. Drop me a line. Love to meet some local folks. :daisy:

10. impressionist

impressionist Guest

Trying to find people who are into a more artistic.. open-minded.. mentality.. which can be a challenge in this area... this state is great in alot of ways.. but is more than a bit backward.. closed minded.