NASA valvles on top of schools to prevent shootings

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by Intheknow, Oct 9, 2018.

?

Yes use the valves outweigh the risk

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Intheknow

Intheknow Members

Science is not my main field, which is brain psychology and chemistry but I Do have a bit of science tech field.

My idea is this if you were to use a valve big enough > a nasa valve, put it onto of schools you could detect appooaching metal in guns. Of course the radiation is the problem emitted but if you were to have students wair radiation suits in uniforms in theory it could prevent these horrible shootings. The problem is waying up reducing the magnetic radiation on the students.
    But in theory if the students wair some type of suit the metal detector with a massive valve . The school could be protected from approaching fire arms towards schools quite sum distance away.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
  2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Neither is spelling..

Orison and Irminsul like this.
  3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

yes, radiation for the children. good idea.

4. Intheknow

Intheknow Members

Ha yeah , spelling is not my strong suit due to very high iq and fast thinking brain cancels out which only effects visual spelling

5. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

and punctuation?

6. Intheknow

Intheknow Members

Yep, but I have written a lot of books. I just use editors to fix the punctuation. And screenplays.
    I also do 3D graphics as well as art draw. Yes visual punctuation is a bummer to me. But I don’t mind to much outweighs stuff I can learn currently well for a while been working on Darwinism and it’s faults , expanding universe and dark matter - black holes ect

7. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Terahertz detectors can theoretically empower even a cellphone sized device to look right through someone's cloths from across the street, while a shoe box sized one could theoretically look through the walls of any house. Its basically the frequency just before infrared light and wouldn't give you a bad sun burn, which makes it perfect for installing in public places everywhere and combined with AI that searches everyone automatically for weapons and can even dispatch drones if necessary to hold someone until the police arrive. The Pentagon has just tested their swarm technology, and it is quite feasible to launch several hundred drones simultaneously that will follow you to the ends of the earth if necessary and make it quite clear what your options are. However, the bat drones are the best, if you ask me, being extremely fast, silent, and maneuverable and large enough to carry explosives and ordinance.

Who knows, maybe the little kids won't be scared of bats once they see them blowing up in the faces of bad guys. At the rate the technology is going, we'll have to re-write Sun Tzu's Art of War.

8. Intheknow

Intheknow Members

Oh ok I was thinking along the lines of like elcometer with giant valve, but what you described with no radiation. They need to get that happening. Great option well done

9. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

They need to rewire the entire planet, but have been waiting on the technology to be developed, come on the market, and drop in price. In another twenty years we may see the entire planet undergo a dramatic transformation.

Intheknow likes this.
  10. Maccabee

Maccabee Luke 22:35-38

Yeah, the logistics and costs of installing such a system outwiegh the risks. Not to mention radiation. Thefe are simpler and more practical solutions to prevent mass shootings.

11. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

WTF are you talking about? NASA Valvles? Valves? Rocket valves? LOL, complete joke territory when you said students wear radiation suits. Holy fuck man, good one!