narcs/pigs among us?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by sHIP of fools, Apr 26, 2007.

1. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

hmm its always made me nervous whenever i post detailed spots where i hid a stash in my car and such. also why ive never posted a pic of myself, id rather not take the risk

2. sHIP of fools

sHIP of fools Member

yeah man- btw- how do u put pix in ur signature like that ^^ obviously i aint to computer savy

3. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

save a pic to your hard drive, upload it onto your hipforums gallery, copy and paste from your gallery to your sig.

note: it doesnt work if you are using firefox, it only works for me if i use internet explorer

4. sHIP of fools

sHIP of fools Member

simple enough, thanks :)

5. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

i dont think anyone would waste time here to build up a character, they could spend time elsewhere and bust people

6. Born2Lose

Born2Lose Member

Well, if there really is cops on here that try and disguise themselves then that's pretty low. Although, it would be very unlikely, due to the fact we are a very small part of the marijuana community. (Very very very small.)

7. young_deadhead

young_deadhead I Love Lucy

cops are on here. You get stupid people with 3 posts coming on asking if anyone will hook them up with weed or whatever drug. Someone also said that skip gets hits on the website from FBI and CIA (think it was TheShow).

8. katmiaow

katmiaow Member

It makes it harder for people who are actually what they say they are to get to know people, get connections, etc.

9. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i think anyone would be an idiot to immagine any place on the net isn't datamined. just like an unscrambled phone line. and why wouldn't a place that openly discussed such issues NOT be watched?

=^^=
    .../\...

10. ~peace~

~peace~ Senior Member

i bet you are a narc....trying to pin the blame on other people and shift the attentive eyes away from yourself....

all i can say is i know im not a rat.

11. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

im a LEO, in both terms of the meaning. and if i had the guts to arrest a stoner, i would believe me, but its such a tough job, all the liberal jibberish when putting theire handcuffs on is a mission itself. its much easier patrolling same street 100 times drinking coffee and donuts

12. CK420

CK420 Member

^^^ lol

hey you guys im new here...
    idk if this is the right place but could i meet someone for a deal?
    promise im no narc :p

13. GratefulFloyd

GratefulFloyd Nowhere to fly to

If someone's on here asking for drugs, and they're not a narc, then they're just really stupid, and we should assume they are one anyways and ban them.

14. 420fuchs

420fuchs speaks the truth.

I definitely agree with that.

15. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

hey man, where can I score?

16. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

you obviouslly dont know much about the government. everything on the web dealing with drugs, guns, weapons, anything is looked at and red flaged. I could careless though if there are narcs on here, cuz I aint trying to sell shit on these forums and I have my 4th amendment so I have freedom of speech. FUCK DA POPO, yah u heard me narcs I said it fuck u. hehe

17. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

idk this site isnt blocked at my college, well only the mariuana forum, but not the threads, and i can reach the stoners lounge and other sections too.