Nancy Pelosi's thoughts on Trump's address

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by Vladimir Illich, Feb 5, 2020.

1. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I didn't watch the state of the union, but I had a feeling he would somehow overstep saying that he's responsible for the upturn in the stock market. The way he talks you would think that the market and stockbrokers get off on pigheadedness or something. I mean, how much is bad rhetoric responsible for anything? I don't think investor confidence relates that much to anything but money. And last I checked he's robbed the middle class, (I'm right, no?). As I understand it, his tax breaks were primarily for the rich and ignored the needy/needs of the middle class American.

I'm showing my ignorance here I suppose. From where I'm sitting the availability of jobs is ok, but aren't they all primarily doing the part time/no benefits gig? No talk about it? I don't understand.

The stock market is performing, but what does that mean for voters? That Trump is a genius? Ok, why? How so?

Eric! likes this.
  2. soulcompromise

I think what she did is super symbolic because he has been impeached. She's saying that he shouldn't be president. Most people read it as a symbolic move. I don't think it has much to do with what was in his speech; though I didn't watch so I don't really know when or how she did it.

snowtiggernd and Eric! like this.
  3. soulcompromise

Right.

So what happens to us if we get four more years? I think there will be problems in Congress for one thing. There are lots of people who are frothing for re-election, but once that's done any fool knows Trump is asininely mismanaging the country.

I think they may try for the wall some more.

Eric! likes this.
  4. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Lol at all these pearl clutchers in here who have been cheering for Trump's childish antics the last four years but are pretending to be offended at Pelosi's lack of decorum

I see yall. I see straight through yall

5. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Who knows, but I dont think it's going to be good whatever happens

soulcompromise and Eric! like this.
  6. Bullzaye

Bullzaye Members

Nancy Pelosi is a steaming pile...

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

8. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

What happened to Keith Olbermann?

9. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

Okiefreak and Eric! like this.
  10. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

84% of stocks are owned by the richest 10%. The stock market is based on speculation, just like a state lottery.

11. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

It's like all these "Christian folk" who complained about the halftime show at the Super Bowl, but get gussied up to go to the country bar, and get drunk.

snowtiggernd and stormountainman like this.
  12. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Mike Pence didn’t offer his hand, Nancy Pelosi did, Trump saw it. He’s rude, and should have rude shit happen to him in return. As soon as someone stands up against him, he says he’s being treated worst than any other president in US history. People are sick to death of his behavior!

13. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

B...b...but she's a woman!

Last edited: Feb 5, 2020
  14. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Nah, just Republicans.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  15. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Is it coincidence both Reptilians and Republicans start with the same 3 letters?

Okiefreak and mysticblu21 like this.
  16. Bullzaye

Bullzaye Members

Only if it's a "coincidence" that Democrats and Demonic douchebags begin with the same 3 letters.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  17. Varmint

Varmint Member

Impeachment by cronyism is equally invalid. It works both ways and, whether anyone likes it or not, the repubs used the same rules the dems used years ago for Clinton. They even refused the witnesses dems wanted, just like the dems refused those the repubs wanted heard in the House. Tit for tat, if you ask me. You'd have to be a moron to not see all this coming. I think we'll have another 4 years of Trump and, if the dems keep going at the petty rate they are now, perhaps another 8 years of republican leadership. Imma' gonna' git me some popcorn!

Bullzaye likes this.
  18. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

No... they did not.

19. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

lol

is it a coincidence that democrat starts with the same first Four letters as demolition, demoralize, demobilize, and demoiselle?

CloudyMushroom likes this.
  20. But do you see through Pelosi yet?

Bullzaye likes this.