Names on Bags of Herion

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by Shocbomb, Nov 7, 2007.

1. ronnstangg

ronnstangg Member

I went down to the Bronx today and picked up 2 bundles of the same stamps, they have blue chineese writting on them. I think these are very good. Has anybody else had these. I also picked up a bundle of "Myspace the other day, did not like it at all. I did 4 bags and barley felt anything, may have been because of the subs but it was a good 30 hours since my last 8mg dose. Anyway, if anybody gets a chance to pick up some of what I call the "Kung foo" stamps buy them up... good shit. Again please let me know if anybody has tried these. I searched the forum and have not seen anything about them. Thanks in advance... Happy hunting...

2. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

Man Shocbomb, I come to the opiate forum for your posts really, don't overdo it man though man, because I will be sad. :cheers2:

I bought some party accessories myself though. Not Heroin, because I try to avoid it these days because like I've said I almost got sucked up into the vacuum. But I bought a gram of beaters, 2 grams of morrocan hash, 1/10 of a gram of molly, 2 hits of lsd, and a 1/4 jar of gorilla juice. this is all because i'm going to stop doing everything for like 6 months due to legal issues, tolerances, etc. I will still post. And the fact that last weekend was one of the worst ones I've had ever. Not explaining, so I'm making this one the best. + my dad left me the house for the weekend. This place has kept me off doing opiates in actuallity. So we will both

3. navajas

navajas Member

what r beaters? n whats gorrila juice?

4. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

Shit, I meant beasters [good bud] and by gorilla juice I meant PCP.

5. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

Thanks beatnick for the kind words about enjoying the post. And please man I see you are a also person who worrys like me when people are using hard drugs,thats actually a pretty dam good trait to have in todays world more and more people in society could really give to shits about there fellow man and there well being. But when it comes to me now lets face it you can't be 100% safe when you are using hard drugs no one can but I really try my best as close to 100% as one can be as safe as possible especially when using dope. I never go over board or shoot just one extra bag, I pretty much know my limits and never ever try going past them or even testing them ounce I am high thats it I stop using for a good period of time.Becasue lets face it Herion/hard opiates usally don't give you a second chance ounce you go over the line and thats it your fucked ! And my ass knows that the hard way today. I would never even think of using today like I did when I was in my late teens to mid 20's. Just thinking back upon those times makes me cringe with fear on how dam stupid I actually was. Mixing shit together and using way to much of one drug at one time just to see how high I could get. When I get high now its to enjoy it not to see how fucked up I can get in the shorest amount of time possible. I know I will enjoy my time getting fucked up these next few days I have got alot of shit done around this house already, man nothing beats or gets more done then cleaning your house all coked up not 20 maids. I got a nice little dope glow going now. I hope you also have a good time this week beatnick.

P.S- I was wondering what you were calling gorilla juice ? Now I know. man do I miss smoking Dust that was one of my all time top favorite drugs to have fun on right behind lsd/shrooms, I had some amazing fun times on Dust, what a fun drug to be high on with friends. There is some amazing spots in New York for Dust they sell it in $10 stamped bags just like Herion. They also have the liquid shit from time to time. Boy nothing like smoking a blunt/joint that was just dipped in liquid angel dust. One thing I never tried with Dust is the poowder shit that you can sniff I have never even seen it arround hear. I always wondered that it was like ? As for the name around hear we use to call it Dust,Diesel,etc Great fucking drug that has gotten a real bad rep over the years from urban legend stories, I actually have seen more people who are afraid to smoke Dust more so then they are to shoot Herion or smoke crack-amazing if you ask me. If you can handle LSD,shrooms,Rc's, especially special K because the highs are very much simular you can handle dust no dam problem. just don't over do it like with any drug. Man what a blast and fun drug PCP is.

6. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

Werd, no doubt. I understand the fact that fire is fire, I'm just saying don't go buck wild, you dig? For your sake. While we're on you're teenage craziness [no offense, i'm young still] what was the craziest amount/combo you did with drugs?

And I've only tried dust one in the past and thought it was fucking interesting, and I love ketamine so I liked it too. + cheaper. Yea, I figured I'd give it another shot. I've wondered about the sniffable kind too because when I smoked it, it tasting like fucking nastiness. Its mad fucking wierd though, dust is.

7. navajas

navajas Member

my craziest combo was weed, shrooms, mdma, cocaine and heroin all together!

8. Eagles06

Eagles06 Member

Yo guys, how's everyone been? I just got home from rehab. I have been in treatment quite a few times, but for the first time in almost 10 years, my body is clean of all opiates, no methadone or suboxone and I feel alrite. I am really craving to get some dope though. Don't know what to do.:confused::confused:

9. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

If you feel alright, why do heroin is my question. Like it'll just make things worse I say. Unless you're certain you can balance it.

10. Eagles06

Eagles06 Member

I Know I can't control it, I try everytime I get some clean time. I can't do what Schocbomb does and I can't jsut do it on Fri nites, so I don't spend alot of money and don't get sick. I try, but I'm an addict and I can't do it. Thanks alot Schocbomb, messing with my recovery, giving me hope than i can use successfully. :) Just playin.

11. ronnstangg

ronnstangg Member

Whats up everyone.. So I posted a few times asking if anyone every had any bags with chineese writting stamp. Anyway I have been hitting that spot for a while now and the dope was pretty damn good in my opion. So today I hit up the spot and same stamps but I always just do a few key bumbs to make sur I don't OD. I am glad I did because 1/2 a bag and I was slammed. I hate that its never consistant. I cant complain though I am glad it was killer.

I am going to put the question out there one more time. Anyone try these?

Also, has anybody picked up in CT recently. How is the Scene up there.

Peace....

12. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

my craziest combo was yesterday which was alcohol, bud + hash, lsd, mushrooms, molly, dust and ketamine.

i was fucked up for like two nights straight.

13. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Craziest combonation ever would have to be: Cocaine, AMT, Alcohol, and Methaqualone. I know some of you are wondering how the fuck I got a Quaalude. This older woman that I used to know, had about 15 she had saved since they became illegal. I don't know how much potency was lost, but she kept them in a dark place, for a long long time. They definitely FUCKED me up, considering the other shit I was on I wouldn't feel the normal benzo, but I was completely GONE.

On a side note: AMT is fucking insane, haha.

14. Skeetastic

Skeetastic Member

All Heroin around here is powder, and it's in either foil packs :)( ) or small plastic baggies :)D)

15. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana Member

In some states, you can be charged with possession with intent to sell, or other offenses if you have multiple baggies, bags, ect(even a box of new baggies in combination with other items. Be cautious with your collection!

16. Feelings Of U4ia

My friend and her boyfriend got caught with 8 pills of ecstasy on them at a routine traffic stop. She got scared, and said "we were going to sell them because we needed rent money!" So they got possession, possession with intent to sell, and on top of all that, because they had the pills in a cigarette cellophane, they got charged with possession of drug paraphernalia. The bag that holds the pills was considered paraphernalia, a whole other charge.

17. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

i would've just split them up into 2 piles of 4 and rolld fucking face.

18. navajas

navajas Member

we think a like my friend ;)

19. Feelings Of U4ia

They were on their way to meet up with me and my friend, we actually were planning on rolling that night.

20. Eagles06

Eagles06 Member