Name

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by Chris L, Jan 8, 2005.

1. Chris L

Chris L Member

I absolutely, possitively, hate this user name. It doesnt read smoothly enough. So, where do you all get your ideas for usernames?

2. puddin

puddin Banned

pieman

3. Peace Attack

Peace Attack Make War

sonic youth.

4. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

my mommy's fillopian tubes.

5. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

I always drew penguins out of boredom, but once i made one that had dread locks, i proclaimed it "the rhasta penguin!", i just liked the idea...a penguin thats rhasta :D

6. PuZuZu

PuZuZu Member

I was looking around on some stupid black magick website and I guess a person who made spells had this for a net name. I thought the name was tight and its so easy to remember. I guess Pazuzu is another form for it. Think its the name of a demon. But I have it for the sole purpose that its never taken and its so ... fluid.

Chris L is a nice username. Its just one of those boring but original names.

7. lady

lady Member

mmm lady. its vague. and its what im called anyway.

8. Sage-Phoenix

Sage-Phoenix Imagine

Err it's my name, well parts of it. The whole thing would be too long, so I picked out the most pertentant elements.
    Sage simply because that's what I answer to online. Just makes things simple.
    Phoenix for a symbolic thing; fresh start on a new forum, and it related to stuff in my personal life too.
    Well that's the offical answer, I also have a huge crush on Joaquin Phoenix. So go figure. :)

On the old forum I was California-Dreaming. Had the song in my head when I registered, and I desperatly wanted to go to San Fransisco (still do)

Yup ended up with almost an essay, I get carried away talking about names.

9. Moonfirepheonix

Moonfirepheonix Member

I rose from the ashes into flight, guided by the moons firelight

10. Ellied

Ellied Senior Member

i hate mine too chrisL dnt worry

11. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

lady goodman?

:D

at least i think that was her real name in "almost famous"...

12. Major Peacenik

Major Peacenik Member

just popped into my head, and sounded better than "AsK2339"

13. Sage-Phoenix

Sage-Phoenix Imagine

Yup it was :)

14. sugarmaggie

sugarmaggie ~Green Eyed Devil~

Sugar Magnolia..it's a Grateful Dead song I've always favored. Since I've been here, I've noticed there are alot of Sugar Mags around..I've been thinking about changing my name to something else..dunno what though.

15. Professor Jumbo

Professor Jumbo Mr. Smarty Pants

Some frinds and I were sitting around getting stoned and watching nature shows. One of the shows featured a great big ape. We decided that the ape should be named "Professor Jumbo". Well the show ended, and we missed professor jumbo . We decided that Big Nate (no relation to the cartoon) looked like an ape and should therefore be called "professor Jumbo". Nate objected, saying that he already had a name and didn't need another one. Again, we were sad. The problem was not solved until somebody suggest that I should be called "Professor Jumbo" since I didn't have a name. I did of course have a name but we had all forgotten that becaase we were stoned off our butts. So there you have it.

16. ImmortalDissident

ImmortalDissident Senior Member

Originally I wanted just "dissident" but it was already taken apparently. Of course, a dissident is someone who disagrees with the established political system. I just threw immortal on the front because a lot of people go through phases when they hate the world or whathaveyou, but my distaste for our government will be everlasting.