Naked where you weren't supposed to be.

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Scarecrow13, May 8, 2021.

1. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

I'm currently sunbathing nude with friends on Playa des las Conchas on Graciosa Island, Lanzarote. Absolutely stunning large sandy beach with beautiful views. Not a nudist beach, we are the only ones nude, although it's not too busy here, but still quite a few about. No-one seems to mind, even made a few friends as we walked nude on the beach. We sailed here and left everything on the yacht so can't cover up anyway!

Joe90, *pixy*, Casaderio and 3 others like this.
  2. Bushwack

Bushwack Members

Finally answered my impulse. Warm night, rode my bike through the neighborhood at 3:30 am. Got that out of my system, wish I could do it all the time!

Joe90, FireWolf78, bill697cu and 3 others like this.
  3. Gramps69

Gramps69 Members

In my 20's lived by a huge park in Southern California that had trails all through it. Lots of bike people at night during summer nights. Most were freelancing and some were completely naked, I was lucky to have experienced both many times! Sadly now park not safe anymore...

Met many wonderful people during these midnight bike rides.

Joe90, bill697cu and Bushwack like this.
  4. Laker06

Laker06 Senior Member

I just spent a few days on the Outer Banks. Not a nude beach, just look out for the Rangers.

Joe90 likes this.
  5. hueyflyer

hueyflyer Members

I took an early morning trail ride on my mountain bike today. Undressed at the trail entrance and biked naked for about 3 miles.

6. Bushwack

Bushwack Members

Pushed the envelope last night around midnight. Rode my bike about three miles along a paved bike path near my house. I undressed when I got to it. It is unlit and winds past a golf course and homes bordering a creek, then parallels a main road for about a quarter mile which is lit pretty well and in plain view of a dozen homes, but once past that section it is secluded. No one in sight, round trip about 25 minutes. Bit of an adrenaline rush. :) Last time I did it, I turned around at the main road. This time I figured I would just be a silhouette and went for it.

Joe90, NudeMTB, FireWolf78 and 4 others like this.
  7. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Im glad ya had fun :)

Joe90 and Bushwack like this.
  8. Bushwack

Bushwack Members

It was impulsive for sure. It was fun and risky but now out of my system. Damn these warm summer nights!

Joe90, FireWolf78 and NudistTed like this.
  9. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I bet you would do it again in a heartbeat :)

Joe90 and Bushwack like this.
  10. Bushwack

Bushwack Members

;)

Joe90 and Dude111 like this.
  11. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

While staying in a hotel, my wife likes to get the ice while naked. It's a good rush for her.

12. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

Well here in the good old USA especially here in California I guess I have spent my entire life committing one big indecent exposure! Our "tolerant" nude beach is illegal, yet thousands go to it. It is illegal to be nude outside your home. It is illegal to be nude inside your home if there is ANY possibility of being seen! God forbid they find out I swim naked!

FireWolf78 likes this.
  13. NudistTed

NudistTed The Naked Man

What bullshit........... The California you live in is a product of your imagination. Actually, California is nothing like what you describe. Even conservative San Diego isn't the Anti-Nudity Draconian state you present.

Joe90 and FireWolf78 like this.
  14. FireWolf78

FireWolf78 Members

You are quite right on what you said. My 1 friend who is from San Diego has told me the same thing.

Josephinelcajon likes this.
  15. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I fell out of my jeep in front of a crew trimming trees!

Joe90 and Romper like this.
  16. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

Decided to take a walk on a nature trail. The weather was beautiful so I took off all my clothes and went natural. Found a nice area in a stream that was deep enough for a swim and enjoyed the cool water. Laid out on a fallen tree after to dry off. Dressed and headed for the parking area where I was met by the local police. Seems I was sighted and reported. A few questions honestly answered and I was advised to refrain from that kind of activity and sent on my way. Maybe I will be more discrete next time.

17. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Yes, and you enjoyed every minute of it.

Alice in SC likes this.
  18. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

Did you read my blog? T.G.I.F. ?

RIJACO likes this.
  19. Armondo

Armondo Members

7 mile bike ride on the Van Fleet Trail. Almost got caught taking selfies. There was a couple approaching much faster than I expected!

Joe90 likes this.
  20. Armondo

Armondo Members

What do you mean "fell out of your Jeep"?

Joe90 likes this.