Naked where you weren't supposed to be.

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Scarecrow13, May 8, 2021.

1. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

Dude you can’t just leave us hanging like that! Was it a unisex restroom? Did anyone see you? Did you go streaking afterwards? Deets man, deets!

jmadre likes this.
  2. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan Visitor

I walked out of my shower after I dried off with a hard on and no towel because I was slowly stroking myself thinking there was no one there but my gf at the time showed up with one of her friends and was sitting in my living room the gfs friend saw my whole package I was a little embarrassed but turned on at the same time

Poplo. and NudistTed like this.
  3. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

What was their reaction?

4. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan Visitor

The friend thought it was nice the gf at the time didn’t like it so much lol

5. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

Where I go camping, usually a number of people make use of the sanitary block in the nude, mainly for their morning routine. I do so too. Come with your towel round your hips, inside put it off and do your showering, washing, body treatment etc. in the buff. When ready the towel comes round your hips again for the walk back to your tent or camper.

I think it's quite difficult do do a full body care dressed ...

6. shanks59

shanks59 Banned

Skinny-dipping with 2 cousins on holiday in a lake, late night with no one around. All 15-16yo, and typically I got a hard on and both girl's just laughed and teased me all night

jmadre, NudistTed and Alice in SC like this.
  7. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

Read my blog! Taking a Bow!

6Sailor9 and jmadre like this.
  8. NudeDavid19

NudeDavid19 Banned

Well this one didn’t have a ‘sanitary block’ as @*pixy* called it. It was just three shower stalls across from three toilets, all in a short hallway connecting to a main area with a communal sink/countertop and the exit door. Very bare bones, the building has a male side and female side that both opened onto a shared deck. The building was quite a ways down the trail, and really only used if you didn’t have a shower system in your camper. So it’s usually pretty deserted at night. Only a single outdoor light on the porch for illumination. The inside was tiled and had old curtains and obviously not maintained very much. The toilets hardly worked and you were better off just doing your ‘business’ out in the trees. The showers were just a few pipes connected to cheap showerheads in cubbies no bigger than a closet.

9. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

I understand. I just wanted to say that it's not unusual to encounter nude people in the wash facilities of campings.

6Sailor9 and NudeDavid19 like this.
  10. NudeDavid19

NudeDavid19 Banned

Oh okay. Sorry

11. Jesse49

Jesse49 Members

My wife and I were fishing on a somewhat remote lake, one gravel road in with boat launch and no cabins on the lake. There was a small rocky island that someone had built a wood bench on. We stopped there to eat our lunch. After lunch feeling rambunctious I said lets have sex on the bench. She agreed and we got naked and were going at it when a boat went by. The boat slowed and the fellows onboard had a good look.

Python 8, NudeDavid19 and NudistTed like this.
  12. Scarecrow13

Scarecrow13 Members

Could you give a little bit more detail? I am curious to know more about these and did anyone catch you?

13. Scarecrow13

Scarecrow13 Members

That's kind of to be expected.

14. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

Hundreds of stories to tell I guess I'll start at the beginning. I started going outside naked when I was a teenager when my parents thought I was in the shower. I snuck out, walked around the house then snuck back in and got back in the shower. Then I went around the house twice, then to the end of the driveway, then across the street. Eventually I was getting up at 2 or 3 in the morning and walking 1 mile to my old school, climbing the fence having a skinnydip in the pool then walking home again. Sometimes cars would drive by and I'd have to find bushes to hide behind. I did that a handful of times.

No wait that wasn't the start. First I dabbled by stripping off at school. I went outside the changing rooms behind the sheds and dared myself to stand outside naked for 10 seconds, then 30, 60 and so on. No one ever saw me, I think I got up to about 5 minutes before it got boring because it wasn't a challenge anymore.

Scarecrow13 and NudistTed like this.
  15. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

the beach... the roof* (that story is more romantic than the delivery here... but I'm engaged, and that woman today is married to someone else, living in a different state, and has children). Where else? The bathroom floor! that's a result of an ill-timed blackout! :oops::(;)

16. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I've been naked in parks before and it feels so good :)

17. Alice in SC

I used to deliver circuit packs all across South Carolina. A lot of my driving was done at night and I drove my jeep. I got off the interstate to cut thru the backroads on my way home and at the end of the ramp was a license check! Busted! ❤

18. Slacker Of Krypton

Slacker Of Krypton Senior Member

Jeep wave!
    Jeeps can get you to a lot of places where you'd think being naked was completely not a risk. We went off-road in the mountains and got naked by a small pond but on the other side was a park ranger on a horse. He saw us but just smiled and rode back into the woods. Good thing he didn't show up a few minutes later...;)

FireWolf78, NudistTed and Alice in SC like this.
  19. Alice in SC

Gotta Love it!

20. Alice in SC

The Highway Patrolman gave me a stern warning about causing a distraction! But they didn't make me get dressed!