Naked where you weren't supposed to be.

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Scarecrow13, May 8, 2021.

1. Scarecrow13

Scarecrow13 Members

Have you been naked somewhere you weren't supposed to be? Such as a non-nude beach. Heck, if you were naked on the side of the road that wold be an interesting story.

Alice in SC and MasseurNaturel like this.
  2. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

Yes many times on non-nude beaches away from popular family areas. There are plenty of non-nude beaches throughout Europe where nudity is tolerated and have enjoyed sunbathing nude and long walks nude along the beach or dunes.
    Also enjoy nude walks in the countryside, alongside rivers and canals, through woods and forests, and some hill walking too. Feels good to be nude and free in such natural places and go skinny dipping in the water.
    And yes I have been naked in many other places where I wasn't meant to be including walking naked along the side of a road!

3. Years ago I'd go on naked walks through the fields as the sun was coming up. So invigorating.

4. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

I enjoy nude hikes in the woods. It just feels so good to be barefoot and naked hiking in the woods. Also I enjoy driving nude early mornings on my return trip from the store.

5. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Many times I go nude while out and about. Often while driving and running errands where I will not have to interact with textile lovers. Hiking trails and even early morning walks under the cover of darkness. Even along a sidewalk next to the road. I carry a wrapping kilt that I can throw around me quickly if contact with others is eminent.

6. barefootben85

barefootben85 Members

Only once, last week on an island in the middle of the Lake District. It was early morning, and there was nobody else around and I decided to strip off and walk around fully naked - I'm always barefoot anyway so it didnt take a lot to remove my tshirty and shorts!. Its only a small island, but it felt great. I had a brief skinny dip swim too. Once back on dry land, I slipped on the mud while going up the bank, so my front and penis was covered in the warm mud, so I had a quick dip in the water again to clean off. I didn't have a towel, so walked around the island waiting for the breeze to dry me off. Unfortunately while I was swimming a couple had also appeared on the island and saw me naked, both gave me a quick glance up and down - I acted normal and we exchanged hellos and I walked away.

Apart from a nudist beach, that is the only other time I was brave enough outside of my own house/garden to dare to bare all. It felt amazing, and the couple that saw me hasn't put me off doing it again. I quite often wash the car etc nude at home.

7. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

When I lived in San Francisco in the 70's, a lot of folks would sunbathe nude on the roofs of their buildings; everyone referred to it as "Pebble Beach" due to the gravel they laid on flat roofs. HVAC techs and such didn't pay us any attention.
    There was a beach beyond the Presidio where folk used to sunbathe nude, especially Gay males. You had to choose a particularly nice day, as a wind whipping in off the Pacific's Humbolt Current could be quite chilly.
    Later, when I lived in Florida, for years my 'weekend' was Wednesdays & Thursdays. I had a 17' sailboat that I'd sail naked in the Gulf. Any recreational boat I encountered in St. Joseph's Sound was often as not nude crewed, too. I'd often sail to Anclote Key where I could walk the beach for miles naked all day and possibly not see a soul; if I did, they were usually naked, too.
    There was another island accessible by a causeway; if you didn't mind the 4 mile walk up the beach, you'd come to the northern tip, where you could get naked, and occasionally encounter other naked people. My current mate and I used to go out there early in the morning and make love in the water, or on the beach; once while we were out in the water making love, we were surrounded by manatees.
    Down at Fort DeSoto, there was a small island north of there accessible only by boat. It was another place you could go hang out nude with like-minded individuals if you were feeling sociable.

8. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Seems like all those places you mentioned it was expected that you could be nude without any issues from the textiles.

Scarecrow13 likes this.
  9. Scarecrow13

Scarecrow13 Members

I think that beach in San Francisco is still around as a recognized nude beach.

10. NudistTed

NudistTed The Naked Man

The beach in San Fransico you are referring to is called Baker Beach. There is another nude beach in the city not far from the Cliff House, also a favorite with the gay crowd, called Land's End.

11. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

So very many times. From non-nude beaches to my university where I walked the halls naked a few times when no one was around. At my high school, the break room at work, just to name a few.

Scarecrow13 and bill697cu like this.
  12. lion1978

lion1978 The King

Butt that is what groups are for...or am I just being weird again

13. lion1978

lion1978 The King

Unless you have an excuse to get naked :p

arizonacook and SaraSara like this.
  14. HoneymonsterUK

HoneymonsterUK Members

not exactly wild but I recently skinny dipped in a lake where there were lots of other people around - i just managed to find a corner behind some trees which was out of sight of other users. I could be seen by the vehicles passing by though!

NudistTed and SaraSara like this.
  15. lion1978

lion1978 The King

In the woods havng sex many times, and a parking lot

NudistTed and SaraSara like this.
  16. lion1978

lion1978 The King

Also in a mall, in a changing/fitting room.

NudistTed likes this.
  17. lion1978

lion1978 The King

And at a friends house when he wasn't there

NudistTed likes this.
  18. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

In bed, it was hot.

Joe90 and lion1978 like this.
  19. FireWolf78

FireWolf78 Members

Was at a public swimming pool over in Germany on a family trip. Dove in the pool, didn't feel swimsuit coming off. Was coming out to the pool fully naked & fully aroused as well. Some of the girls at the pool told me, luckily no one from my family around.

20. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Many years ago in my neighbors home, with his wife in their bed!

jmadre and NudistTed like this.
  21. NudeDavid19

NudeDavid19 Banned

Public restroom at a campground.

GamerGirl99 and NudistTed like this.