Naked Volleyball Weekend!

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Renovatu, May 21, 2018.

?

Have you ever met someone at a nude resort and started a relationship with him/her?

Poll closed May 28, 2018.
  1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

50.0%
  1. Renovatu

Renovatu Member

Hello naked people! I have returned! I just got back from a nude volleyball tournament at my favorite resort yesterday and just thought I would share my experience with you. I met lots of cool, mellow people over there and of course I loved walking around naked. To feel the breeze all over your skin is one of the most soothing sensations ever. I played some volleyball and although I wasn't anything special I got in some good hits. I got in a ton of skinny dipping, socializing, drinking and partying.

I have to say Friday night was the zenith of the debauchery. Music was blasting from 10:00pm to 2 or 3 in the morning. I got NO sleep that night. Combine that with dancing and free booze and shenanigans are bound to happen. At one point while I was dancing, a naked (very drunk) woman wrapped her arm around my shoulders and told me I'm awesome and then kissed me on the lips. She then lost her balance and had to cling to me to remain standing. Our nude bodies were literally pressed together. LOL. A few minutes later I went back to her for another naked kiss. :D

But I guess the highlight of that weekend was my meeting with another girl who will name "Melanie." I actually met her last year but it was very brief. I saw her again this year as she was leaving her tent. I said hi and asked her if I had seen her last year. She said she was there last year and then I followed up by asking her if her name was "Melanie" and she said it was. She said yes it was and that I had a great memory. "Melanie" was very flattered that I remembered her name and gave me a hug although she barely knew me. We talked for a few more minutes and then she had to get something from her car. We talked several more times that night and the next day and each time I found her so warm and loving. We partied and skinny dipped together. I just felt like I made a real connection with her. That almost never happens these days. The morning I left I wanted to say goodbye to her and tell her what a beautiful person I think she is, but sadly I couldn't find her. Maybe she left late on Saturday night. Maybe she slept in Sunday morning. I don't know. She has a boyfriend already (lucky bastard!) but I can't deny how attracted I am to her. I guess my real purpose for writing this post is to get these feelings off my chest since I didn't get to tell all this to "Melanie" in person. Anyway, thanks for reading my short novel. Have a great night, everyone!