Naked pics of self?

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by PhilKesel, Mar 12, 2012.

1. jackier

jackier Member

While I am not shy about being a nudist, I also respect my privacy. I don't share my nude pics with anyone and I try and be on the watch when people are snapping away at the beach/resort/elsewhere. However, me and my ex had our butts on a photo page for Bare to Breakers, a nude run/walk in San Francisco. Even though we didn't give our explicit permission, it wasn't bad. Something like that is worth it. I guess it sounds hypocritical, but while I don't mind pictures being taken at a nude beach with consent, I personally would rather not take pictures or have them taken of me.

2. ozjohn39

ozjohn39 Member

The only selfies I have are clips of my 'activities'.

NIL chance of them ever getting on the 'net.

3. Shale

Shale ~

If you are nude in the "Public Domain" such as Bare to Breakers, permission is not needed for anyone to take your pic and publish it. It is the same as how the paparazi manage to get pix of celebs in public.

Even on the nude beach that applies, altho being a nuisance can get you thrown off the beach and if they catch you secretly taking pix, some muscle vigilante might throw your cam into the ocean. Oops! But, it is still legal. (The pic taking, not the destruction of your property)

So, if you are comfortable undressing and being naked in the public domain, you'd best be comfortable knowing that a pic may be taken of you, especially in this age of the ubiquitous cell fone cams.

4. Sig88

Sig88 Guest

Since I started going to the nude beach, I keep expecting to see nude photos of myself online. I've seen quite a few blogs that have taken photos of people at the beaches I go to, so I know there's a strong chance it can happen. Also I'm half Asian (I look more Asian than white) and I know seeing Asians on a nude beach (especially where I live) is a rarity which makes it even more likely.

Even though I know a lot of people and can be easily identified by my tattoos, I don't really care in a way and I'm happy with my body and love being nude!

TominMontana and Shale like this.
  5. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

Of course!!!!!

jmadre and chili like this.
  6. chili

chili Member

Love to , I have them on here ;)

7. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

Uh, yeah. He has pictures here. If you like cock shots, you might like them.

8. Connor_isqq

Connor_isqq Members

Oh yeah, an ex of mine was away in australia for a while, and she had many many requests.. lol

9. AstralBear

AstralBear Feed the Bear

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  10. The_Dreamfinder

The_Dreamfinder Members

I love taking pictures of myself naked. If we had a digital camera sooner I would have been doing it longer don't like the idea of taking nude pictures then having to have them developed

11. audrey_the_endotherm

audrey_the_endotherm Members

Mostly everyone takes nude photos of themselves at some time. Just be careful what you choose to do with them.

12. Shale

Shale ~

Yeah, depending on where you live (better in a big city). I started taking nude pix with film in 1983, then in '84 got a 35mm SLR cam and joined a nudist group so I was taking whole rolls of nudist pix in at a time. I usually gave them a heads up but as long as it wasn't fuck pix simple nudity was OK.

[​IMG]

I am not shy and since it did not harm the ppl at Walgreen's who developed and made prints of it, here is the actual full frontal foto.
    http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7159/6482672241_17b65a5580_z.jpg

Attached Files:

TominMontana and PiscesCub like this.
  13. Aes415

Aes415 Members

(This happened a few years ago just FYI) My dad got an old iphone 4S from his boss, but my dad never actually ended up using it because by the time he decided to transfer from his iPhone 3GS, his work bought him an iPhone 5. I ended up using the iphone 4S as an iPod for a little while. Well, basically, the iphone was never restored before being given to my dad, and I made the mistake of playing a few videos on the camera roll. Apparently, my dad's fat ass boss liked taking videos of his wife blowing his tiny dong. The video is long gone now, but I've always wondered whether I should have went to my dad about it.

14. meeses

meeses Member

many pics... some in my album in profile :)

jmadre likes this.
  15. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

I have a few nude shots of myself! I enjoyed taking them they make me feel very sexy! I think my ex might have a couple of them and I know my boyfriend has a few newer ones. I used to think I would never put them online for everyone to see, but I really don't see what the big deal is anymore. I haven't done it yet, but I might.

16. meeses

meeses Member

It's really no big deal, the net is full of nudes so.... just enjoy it :)

jmadre likes this.
  17. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

This made me lol.

I have plenty. There were three other forums that i use to go to where nudity was allowed or they had a separate section for it.

18. Mountain Valley Wolf

Mountain Valley Wolf Senior Member

I have numerous ones of the wife, never of myself though...

19. ImJacob

ImJacob Members

Yes. I even starred in, directed, edited, and was the lighting, music (I kid you not... I consulted the music's publisher regarding royalties... just in case...) and *ahem* props person for my own solo video. Perhaps I was a sort of fluffer" too? Turns out, getting someone else to do the work is a bit of a hassle, considering that I'd have to go out of my way, and adult video producers are particularly picky. Plus, I'm a shrewd business person (Capricorn all the way?), and I don't think a first-timer is going to have much leverage negotiating royalties, back-end deals or salaries. :/

20. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

This post made me want to take one of myself right now on this new kindle....I think I will now.

Asphalt-cowboy likes this.