Naked parents

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by NudistTed, Jan 16, 2019.

1. ^no, that's not it

2. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

what ...being naked? That's how we arrive, it's the most normal .....more normal than covering ourselves up except when temperature considerations have to be taken into account.

My wife and I were always naked in front of our kids, as they were growing up......no one flaunting themselves, just living normal life.

Simon :)

3. Si69

from her posts she seems pretty normal to me.......in OZ you don't really need a lot of clothes at any time, it's great, I've been naked on loads of Australian beaches.

simon :)

Joe90, djomalley and NudistTed like this.
  4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Nothing normal about you, you kind of make my skin crawl after that other thread the other week and closer examination of your post history

To put the above post in perspective, i remind everyone of this one:

EloiseAtThePlaza likes this.
  5. theamos

theamos Members

For this being a hip forum which the lifestyle is don’t judge me, there sure is a lot of judging going on.
    If you don’t like it don’t read it.
    Can’t we all just get along

Transguy, RIJACO, Joe90 and 10 others like this.
  6. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

But how do I know I don't like it if I don't read it?

7. theamos

theamos Members

You got me

Joe90 likes this.
  8. Si69

who wants to be normal?......and indeed what is normal.....we are on an international forum that encompasese every sort of culture and beliefs.

and to u VG everyone is welcome to 'examine' my 'post history'.....if I wished it private I wouldn't have posted. i'm a bisexual man since I was 19 and I am very comfortable in my skin and proud of how attitudes of most folk have accepted that sexual relations between consenting adults are of no one's concern but their own.

There is also no need to be rude.

RIJACO, Joe90, djomalley and 2 others like this.
  9. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Except we are online.

If it were real life, and you were all at a dinner party, someones wedding, family BBQ with your friends grandkids.

You wouldnt dare bring up the subject of how "normal" you think it is to be naked around children because there would be consequences, some consequences may be instant, some may take you a lifetime to work out.

Threads like this are always the same. Mostly older males creating an online make believe world.

In real life, straight/bi guys, you have to get married and stay married. And in the end its got nothing to do with marriage or love or even your wife. Its got to do with everyone else. Everyone else, they wont let you near anyone younger they know or are related too

Irminsul likes this.
  10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I've seen my sisters naked.
    True story, feel free to use.

Joe90, NudistTed and hotwater like this.
  11. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

Oh, I'm going to use it.

sith1 and Irminsul like this.
  12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

4 naked sisters in one room, it's a good story. :p

We were all buying a new dirndl for Oktoberfest. :D

Jo King likes this.
  13. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

Ohhh baby now we're talking

Irminsul likes this.
  14. Si69

My own children! dork

Im Iucky in living my own life and not having to make up a 'belief' world! Not sure about yourself

In real life, straight/bi guys, you have to get married and stay married.
    WHY?

Perhaps you have had negative happenings with younger connections?

Most folk on HF and similar sites are a bit less old-fashioned

Last edited: Feb 14, 2019
    NudistTed likes this.
  15. NudistTed

NudistTed The Naked Man

Just a reminder, while I'm happy 2c ppl reading my post. My intention wasn't to cause ppl to discuss their views on gay, bi, str8t or any other sexual orientation. I'm just asking for ppl to give me their personal experience with parental nudity.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
    Joe90 likes this.
  16. NudistTed

NudistTed The Naked Man

Samantha - posted on 09/04/2012 on Circle of moms blog
    hello my mother took me in during my divorce, she was nudist and help raise my children when i was at work. i was shy at first, i took to it slowly. but opened up to the idea of living in a nudist environment, to this day we are a better and relaxed close family for that. very open and accept each other for who they are. we do everything nude together as I think most families should, it breaks down the barriers of every day life constrictions, stress, depression, anxiety, it all went away for me, at home we are proudly nude here.

17. NudistTed

NudistTed The Naked Man

Darla - posted in Circle of Moms on 03/11/2013

there is nothing wrong with the family going nude. Like anything else it is a personal choice. it is not something you should judge others on, unless you really know them. My family are nudist. I was raised in a nudist family also. I see nothing wrong with parents deciding to go nudist along with their kids. It does not mean there are alterior motives no matter what the ages. It is always easier for family to grow as nudist when the kids are started from diapers or birth as nudist.

RIJACO and Joe90 like this.
  18. this is fun

this is fun Banned

When i was little i would often go swimming with my parents and older brothers.
    Only issue was if i was with my old man and my mum stayed home to do something else it didn't really bother me.
    I've seen my father and brothers naked before.
    I'm not embarrassed to admit that.
    You just keep that to yourself and move on with life.

There is nothing wrong with seeing people's genitals.
    The only issue is if they mind having a little kid in with them when they are getting changed.
    You don't want to see anything nasty happen but you would want to make sure that the kid was around family only.

I've even seen my brothers take a leak on trees before. Nothing really to write home about.

RIJACO, Joe90 and NudistTed like this.
  19. angie1984

angie1984 Members

I’ve seen my parents naked lots

Joe90, bry75 and NudistTed like this.