Naked parents

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by NudistTed, Jan 16, 2019.

1. NudistTed

NudistTed The Naked Man

I often wonder how others feel about seeing there parents naked. I grew up seeing my dad naked and never really gave it much thought as it only happened if I saw him while bathing or when he would take me to his gym. I don't recall ever seeing mom naked when I was growing up. I took up nudism at age 20. Both my parents know I am a nudist and have seen me naked many many times. This past summer mom has become a nudist. While I think it great that she has embraced the life style, I still find it a tad odd seeing her totally naked. As much as I enjoy socializing nude with her, i can't help but think of what others think. What are your feelings regarding parental nudity?

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    Jello2053 and sith1 like this.
  2. I don't want to see my parents naked.
    Whatever works for you, but to me it's just unnatural.
    And spare me the whole "what could be more natural than nudity" story.

3. NudistTed

NudistTed The Naked Man

You are spared....

4. fem_fatale

fem_fatale Members

My mom was typically nude in the morning getting us ready for school. I never really gave it much thought. It was just the way it was.

john slick and NudistTed like this.
  5. cindy94

cindy94 Member

Growing up I saw my mom naked regularly

6. Thank you

7. theamos

theamos Members

Grew up with the whole family nude at home, in our back yard on many camping trips.
    Nothing weird about it at all

Lou2203, joker69, djomalley and 3 others like this.
  8. ^of course you did

Every single thing that has to do with nudity or sex happened to you.

Jo King and Irminsul like this.
  9. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Well, you were there.

So thats one thing at least that was weird

Irminsul likes this.
  10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

The subject kind of weirds me out a bit, just like, what's going on in the minds of parents that they think oh being naked around my daughters is just a natural thing. Ain't cave men no more. Or even your son.

I get the feeling it's actually detrimental to the childhood going from things I've read here in the past. Y'all might say all was well and it's natural, but a lot of you have the tendency to post some really fucked up shit in other threads and my conclusion is the perversity is linked to either emotional trauma or just perverse in the way you sit their and squeeze your balls while you post the utter BS.

Eagles, TonyH and Lynnbrown like this.
  11. My dad slept on the couch, as far as I know, for thirty-two years. That's how old I was when the fucker died. But one day I opened the door to the bedroom, where my mom slept, and it was a fucking mess. My dad at one end and my mom on the other, spread eagle. They slept through the day and got drunk through the rest.

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

So... You saw the vag?

13. I saw something. I closed the door pretty damn fast, though they still wouldn't wake up for hours.

I also remember my dad trying to "teach me how to pee" with his big old dong hanging in my face.

Irminsul likes this.
  14. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

I don't think you have the right to tell the story if you're not comfortable with hangin with your mother nude.

15. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Yep ^^^ I'm team Irmi all the way!

I would rather set myself on fire than be naked in front of my son...and I would rather poke my eyes out than see his 35 yr old, 6'4" 220lb butt naked.

Irminsul likes this.
  16. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

So we arw all agreed then, its nor god damn normal.

Its very very very far from normal

john slick likes this.
  17. theamos

theamos Members

No only a few of you believe that.
    But that is the great part of this site and America anyone can type there beliefs. We don’t all have to be the same and was don’t all have to agree and we all dont get a trophy

RIJACO, TonyH, Si69 and 5 others like this.
  18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

He's not American
    And neither am i
    And I want my trophy :expressionless:

19. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Maybe there is something wrong with you because you saw your parents naked as a child.

I mean, how do you really know?

EloiseAtThePlaza likes this.
  20. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

Or perhaps there's something wrong with everyone who didn't see their parents naked as a child. It's not any easier to know.