Naked During A Fire Drill???

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by swimguy, Sep 21, 2018.

1. swimguy

swimguy Members

Has anyone ever been naked during a fire drill?

I was --- once. I was in college and stayed on campus over the weekend. The fire alarm went off in the middle of the night. I was in a deep sleep and didn't hear it. The R.A. knew I was there and came in to wake me and get me out. Having been asleep, I just jumped out of bed and ran out --- naked!

When I got outside, the RA handed me a pair of shorts to wear. And he warned me that next time, he'd make me stand out naked. (He was a friend and may have been kidding.)

Anyway, anyone else ever get caught like this?

2. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

My wife and i were gone on an anniversary overnighter at a nice restaurant and hotel. We were having a night of it. Around 11:30 that night during the most intense part of our love making (the climax) the fire alarm went off and sirens coming from the distance. We heard the commotion of people outside. I quickly grabbed a pair of jeans and threw my wife her skirt and a top. Upon getting outside we found some other partially dressed or awkwardly dressed people as we all watched a car fire in the parking lot. Sure killed the moment that night

3. Steveh

Steveh Members

We have been in a hotel when the fire alarm went off also. We both sleep naked and we only put on a hotel robe to go outside and stand in the parking lot for about 30 minutes until we could get back in. It was kinda fun to do. We talked with others there who were in robes also. Next time, it'll just be towels wrapped around us

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i have not been in this situation. but once in college a neighboring apartment burnt some popcorn and we were evacuated while in the middle of a shroom trip. i would have rather just been naked.

5. Bobbie52

Bobbie52 Members

I was in a hotel when the fir alarm went off. I put on a robe and evacuated the building. Judging from the crowd in the parking lot, the hotel had to launder a lot of robes.

6. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Closest I had was at work. I was taking one of those long dumps, it didn't seem strange that nobody was around but I did wonder why nobody was in the control room or on break. Maintenance guy ran into the bathroom and yelled for me, "yeah"?
    Get out of here now!
    I took another minute to finish my business. Turns out there was a strong ammonia smell coming from the main plant. After a couple hours we all just went back to work.

7. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

I’ve never been naked during a fire drill but I imagine this could happen if one is in a hotel room...in bed or wherever with their bae.

8. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

It's the smell of ammonia that does it. See Pensfan's message from Dec 18.

9. KerrBear

KerrBear Members

I have not had that happen but I have been streaking in college. Does that count? Anyway, interesting question!

10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i assumed it was the other way around; the fire alarms caused them to piss in the elevator.

11. One time I was going to the bathroom at work and the fire drill went off. I take off all my clothes to go to the bathroom. I usually have an erection, too, so when I went outside my penis was very erect. Everyone was staring at my penis, especially the cute girls.

12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

one time i was going to the bathroom at work and the fire drill went off. i take off all my clothes to go to the bathroom. i usually have an erection too, so when i went outside my penis was very erect. my penis is also extremely small, so everyone was pointing at my penis and laughing. it turned me on so much i had to go jerk off until i cummed all over my lunch.

Andy4929 likes this.
  13. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

You were lucky.
    Back in the 60s. ammonia leaking from a suction pressure gauge at an ice rink killed about 20 people and permanently blinded many others.
    When used in cooling processes where the condensing gas puts the entire system under pressure, it it one of the most lethal substances on the planet

14. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

I don’t think my fire alarm can smell anything, so I’m free to pee all over and around it to my hearts content.

15. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

As a matter of fact, this has actually happened to me on a cruise ship, at a hotel, two times in college, at work and also one time at Ikea when something had caught fire in the bedding department. Idk if it was bad luck I happened to be naked for whatever reason all those times, but yea..

16. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

What did you do about the erection on these occasions?

17. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Usually grabbed the nearest piece of a bush that was around or some trash on the ground to hide it.

18. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Very resourceful. You are clearly filled with resource.

19. deleted

deleted Visitor

Fire fighters nor your neighbors give a shit / This is a drill to save life.. some may have memory of you coming out nude. but it happens and fades..

Most famous of all nude fire drills, happened in Vietnam.. aka Napalm Girl.