Naked at work

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by NaturistJames, May 16, 2020.

1. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

There is no lower legal age limit here in the UK but most therapists will choose to only work with 16+ or 18+. Usually 16+ is only with parental permission or presence. This is usually for safety and for insurance reasons, there are laws about working with 'minors' and certificates are sometimes required. I offer massages to younger clients but only with a parent present.

NEVERENDS likes this.
  2. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

I like to work within the law and ask for a form to be signed by a parent as well as the client so I have a legal disclaimer to cover myself. The form makes it absolutely clear they bear all responsibility. Usually the parent is also a client of mine too so there is initial trust anyway. The form also asks other questions so I know what anyone irrespective of age is seeking from a massage and what their boundaries are. I have to be careful when working nude with anyone.

NEVERENDS and *pixy* like this.
  3. Steveh

Steveh Members

I have completed those forms too, i Never circle any part of the body figure where they can't touch. I've worked with my therapist for while now and we're both naked now

4. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

No. My form simply asks if there is any area they do not want touched/massaged. Most popular answer is bottom of feet as they are ticklish. It is for both to complete and sign. If there is any uncertainty between them I will discuss with them. It is not for the parent to decide against the youngsters wishes, I am more likely to go with what the youngster wants, but I have never had any difficult situations to deal with as they have always talked it through with each other before my visit.

NEVERENDS likes this.
  5. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

@NEVERENDS I feel this thread is close to discussing youngsters and genitalia which may well be against the T&Cs of this site I'm not sure. Probably a bit borderline. It's certainly not the OP's topic of this thread though. Feel free to PM me but end of discussion here.

NaturistJames and *pixy* like this.
  6. NaturistJames

NaturistJames Members

Definitely not the direction I want the thread to take, thanks for ending it there

MasseurNaturel likes this.