Naked At A Laundromat

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by NotGonnaStopDreamin, Jan 7, 2016.

1. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

*has no dirty laundry, throws some clean clothes into the dirt*

notchstroke, Jo King and jonyoungau like this.
  2. jonyoungau

jonyoungau Members

When your young and care free do the whole thing naked. from apartment to laundty and back naked. Much more enjoyable

3. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Deliberately overloads washing machine at home, forced to go to the nearest laundromat.

Mental checklist:

It’s hot summer s night hoping to meet two girls of dissolute morals, wearing dirty loose fitting clothing which is ready to go into the washing machine.

Jo King likes this.
  4. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

You Are Beyond Help "H W"...... :rolleyes:

Cheers Glen.

hotwater likes this.
  5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

On a hot summer night
    Would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses?

bft4evr likes this.
  6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Paradise by the dashboard light baby!

7. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

When I had my first apartment I was on the 3rd floor and the laundry was in the basement. I would do my laundry at night and strip nude and walk back to my apartment nude with just clothes basket. Never got caught and never rain into anyone.

NudistTed and jonyoungau like this.
  8. jonyoungau

jonyoungau Members

getting caught in the elevator with only a basket is my kind of apartment block. I wouldnt care seeing that and id do it too if im honest.

9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

getting caught naked by a good looking woman when i had my first apartment definitely would have caused me to rain all over someone.

Total Darkness likes this.
  10. When I go to the laundromat all of the girls take off their clothes and sit on the washing machines when they're gyrating. It stimulates their clitoris, and then they start sucking my dick. One even said, "Let's set this machine to fuck cycle." And I got a boner.

Total Darkness likes this.
  11. Steveh

Steveh Members

<My wife would strip naked in the laundry rooms at hotels we stayed at, then walk back down the hallway naked to our room

jonyoungau likes this.
  12. Angela36

Angela36 Members

I hope she didn't forget the key card in her laundry. But i guess even if she did someone would open a door for her.

13. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

This thread is amusing.

14. NudistTed

NudistTed The Naked Man

I've never seen anyone naked in a public laundry, but once I did see a guy in his boxer shorts. He sat quietly reading a book waiting for his clothes to dry. As far as I can remember, no one there said anything to him about his lack of clothing. The laundromat didn't burn down; people didn't run out screaming; everyone acted normal and went about their business as usual.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
    Scarecrow13 likes this.
  15. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Not surprised no one reacted. Not much difference between boxer shorts and swim trunks, I guess. But it sounds as if nudity is relatively common at public laundries. I might have to go by the one down the street one night and check out what's going on.

16. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

never base your "it sounds as if" on what you read on hipforums. if you do, it will sound as if most families have wild orgies together, most guys have 8.5 inch penises, and most people spend 99% of their time persecuting people who sometimes don't wear shoes.

17. GrampaLove

GrampaLove Members

The government and society at large say that our bodies are offensive and not fit for anyone to look at except "behind closed doors". I don't really want everyone to run around nude all of the time but if someone does, so what? Be free! If that's what you want. I don't see anything "Shameful" about the human body. - Some places in Europe anyone can walk around in public naked as much as they wish. For me, it's swimming. At the coast or other public swimming places, nudity should be allowed. Anywhere! It's all natural!

Peace my friends!

18. sonyajean

sonyajean Members

These stories are amusing. Truthful? Well, maybe some. But I would not put money on most.
    Would never have nerve to do that myself, thats for sure. Be my luck to get arrested for indecent exposure or something.

19. EZ2day

EZ2day Members

Well, as a practical matter, what they were doing made perfect sense. The only clothes they had with them were the clothes they were wearing. They wanted to clean those clothes immediately, so they went to a laundermat because they had washers and dryers there, available for anyone to use.

It makes perfect sense.

20. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

^
    Elementary, my dear Watson.

Driftrue likes this.