Naked At A Laundromat

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by NotGonnaStopDreamin, Jan 7, 2016.

1. NotGonnaStopDreamin

NotGonnaStopDreamin Members

This is gonna sound like a made up story, but it's not. I was at a laundromat in Tacoma Washington about a month ago or so and these 2 girls walked in. One was wearing a pair of skimpy shorts with a crop top you could see through;and she wasn't wearing a bra! The other one was wearing a form fitting white tee shirt that went down just over her hot little ass. She was just wearing a tiny thong, as you could see everything anyway.

Then, to my utter astonishment. They took off what they were wearing, and tossed them into the washer!!!
    These 2 really hot looking girls were totally naked!!!
    I was stunned, and started shaking tremendously. My heart was in my throat, and I couldn't stop looking. They were quite casual and carried on like it was normal to do this. There were several people in the laundromat, but all I could see were these 2 girls. I wanted to go say hi, but I became aware that I was quite hard, so I just sat there. I was going to take a picture, but I was shaking too much. A blurry shot would've at least made this more believable... But it is.

2. Bud D

Bud D Member

And you didn't get laid!

3. NotGonnaStopDreamin

LOL... Actually My clothes were done, and I should've been folding them, but I was like frozen or somethin. I was already running late, so I forced myself to throw my stuff into my basket, and left...

I have never had such a hard time leaving a laundromat, it was downright agonizing. My thoughts were scattered the rest of the day.

2 people like this.
  4. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I have traveled by motorcycle through all of the lower 48 states. Being storage was minimal the amount of clothes were too. I stayed at campgrounds mostly and when I washed clothes I would go early morning around 5 am to their laundry area and strip from my clothes and wash everything I had to. I would wrap a towel around me. I was caught a few times but people were actually pretty understanding.

5. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Excellent!!!!!

Well usually @ those places theere is no one WORKING THERE so they probably felt safe to do so......

6. NotGonnaStopDreamin

Ever see any naked chicks in your travels??

7. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Oh yeah. When you travel that many miles, you're bound to come across a few.

8. Manzarak

Manzarak Members

On vacations I've been to many, many laundromats but have never seen that. Oh well.

9. wheattie_70

wheattie_70 Members

that sounds awesome. i would love to hang out in a laundry mat, nude. nice and warm, and i love the smell of them.

But in your case, I wouldn't worry about not going to say 'hi' to them. Those girls were there to show off - you would not have had a chance with them, so you did right.

10. BiLarry55

BiLarry55 Banned

My first wife loved it do laundry in the Nude, she didn't care who was in the laundry room.

11. BiLarry55

BiLarry55 Banned

My first wife would strip naked at the laundry room all the time. She said that she wanted ALL of her clothes clean.

12. niteryder

niteryder Members

I had almost a similar experience.

I was in a laundromat some years ago, and these three girls walk in. They were all very nice looking, and weren't wearing a whole lot. One of them started taking off her top, but one of her friends shook her head, so she stopped :-(

That's as far as that got.

13. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Never say 'hi' to a woman if you can't get laid. What's the point right!?

Jo King likes this.
  14. Kerri

Kerri Members

Talk about right place and right time!

niteryder likes this.
  15. jonyoungau

jonyoungau Members

Lawndrymat visits i strip off too.

16. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

most hipforums stories do.

scratcho, StellarCoon and GLENGLEN like this.
  17. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

i believe this one, because i want to.

Scarecrow13 likes this.
  18. parua

parua Members

I wouldn't have been able to sit through the noise of the washer. There's no way that little clothing could have made a balanced load.

Mobius_Stripped and Driftrue like this.
  19. CyclingNaturally

CyclingNaturally Members

My first year in college in the dorms, we had tables to study in the laundry rooms while our clothes were being washed so that people wouldn't take our stuff. I used to use the "tiny" laundry room, but I could never get a washer, so one day I went to the "huge" laundry room. It probably had 60 washers and dryers in it, and always busy.

My first time in there, this college woman came in, wearing only a tiny black thong and a very small crop-top, totally see through, teeny boobs yet unmistakably see-through top on display, and she stayed that way the entire hour or two that she got her laundry going. I was sitting at a table near to her trying to study, and there were about 30 people in there. She kept glaring at me for staring, but what the heck else was I supposed to do? I was 18/19 and a late bloomer, so it was the first time I had pretty much seen boobs!

It was pretty surreal. And 100% true. I never went back there again. (I was raised as a total prude before figuring out things myself, and I didn't know how to react to her.)

20. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

*grabs dirty laundry, heads to laundromat*

Driftrue likes this.