Naked all day

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Silverrose, May 10, 2004.

1. Natali2006

Natali2006 Visitor

I'm being naked all time when I'm have vacansion last summer in hotel room!
    I'm also sunbath nude on the balcony.

2. C-ME

C-ME Member

I enjoy being naked around the house. As soon as I get home, the clothes come off. It's so much more comfortable. The only time I get dressed is to get the mail, everything else in the house, I do nude. I've been known to drive nude to the atm and post office drop box. In the summer when I can't sleep I get up in the wee hours and sometime water the plants in the buff. But I have to agree, it is way more comfortable and relaxing to hang out at home nude. (no pun intended.) :)

3. Guest1

Guest1 Visitor

I love being naked and so does the wife. Everything is so much hotter. Campbell's chicken noodle soup..ok. Campbells chicken noodle with big boobs on the table and big noodle underneath. Now that's just fun.

4. soccer10

soccer10 Member

I am nude right now and I'm going to have the whole house to myself tomorrow! So I'll be nude for about 16 hours! That will be a record for me.

5. Natural_Flower

Natural_Flower Member

me and my fiance we enjoying naked as more as we can..always nude at home..in the balcony sure..outdoors at nudist camps..beaches..even when we are in public my fiance shes wearing short dresses or skirts and no undies..see-through tops and no bra..we are exibitionists too..

6. MICHIGAN

MICHIGAN Member

I Started When I Was About 10, Any Time I Was Alone At Home I Would Get Nekid. I Would Look Out The Window At The People And Wish The Whole World Was Nude, And Uninhibited.

7. rucus92

rucus92 Member

I think they dont allow peeps to be naked outside becaus the cloths stores will go out of business.

8. sith1

sith1 Member

where in arizona?

Is it close to tucson?

9. Biggles_Nude!

Biggles_Nude! Hakuna matata.

Every day is naked day for me. My only wish is for others on the forum to have that amount of freedom and liberty.