Nagging question!!

Discussion in 'Pets and Animals' started by Apples+Oranjes, Aug 18, 2005.

1. Apples+Oranjes

Apples+Oranjes Bekkasaur

i have this nagging question of why it seems that dogs tend to sniff mainly male crotches! it's been bothering me for the longest time..sooo if anyone knows the answer respond immediately!

<from L-dawg not apples>

2. Sus

Sus Hip Forums Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I've seen lots of dogs go for female crotches too...haven't noticed them favoring the males...maybe it's a pheremone thing.

3. Elle

Elle Senior Member

actually my dogs are both female and they've never sniffed a dudes crotch. They love the ladies though:p

4. kayy

kayy Member

and it's even worth when i have my periods, then they get even more intersted

5. drew172

drew172 Senior Member

mabye us guys have a little more scent cuz everythin down there is just kinda hangin around

makes sense to me

6. Apples+Oranjes

Apples+Oranjes Bekkasaur

lol thanks everyone...
    my friend felt the need to have her "nagging question" answered. I myself never really wondered...only because it seems to make sense. There's a lot of smells down there Im sure! Secondly, I know how dogs sniff butts to get to know another dog, and humans as well, and I'd assume its the same concept.

7. ydnim

ydnim hiya

From what I understand your most lets call it "unique" scent is located in your nether regions. So when a dog noses around they are sortof trying to identify you. Same with sniffing other dogs.

8. lawngirl

lawngirl Member

i've never noticed dogs sniffing males more than females... actually, i've seen the opposite. i've heard a lot of dog owners claim that their dogs sniff female crotches first and more often. my roommates dog mainly sniffs female crotches, though i can't speak for all dogs. and i have heard a lot of ladies complain about dogs sniffing them more in the crotch when they've got their period. so i guess in my experience, i've seen the opposite with dogs.