myspace pros and cons

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by texasmade3, Apr 26, 2007.

1. thisismike

thisismike Overlooked/Uninvited

I think it's just another staple of the web like google or ebay. I don't see how talking about it in a forum is bad. There are things I love about here that I don't get out of myspace and vice versa.

It's helped me get in touch with old friends, and keep in touch with some that I don't see often.

2. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

I agree that the name does sorta suck, but all of these networking things names do
    livejounral, vampirefreaks, facebook, battlecry
    but is the name really that important?

3. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Just because most of the people on these sites are tards, doesn't mean there aren't some good profiles with meaningful content.

4. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

i forgot about that page. just got a friend request from my niece. i haven't talked to her in years.

5. The_Walrus

The_Walrus Sgt. Pepper

Bleh, I hate MySpace. I definitely prefer Xanga or Facebook. I don't know why I even have a MySpace anymore. The only good thing about it, I guess, is that a lot of people I know have MySpaces, so it's easy to chat with them.

6. myself

myself just me

I haven't had any troubles or unpleasant experiences with Myspace. I like it because I can keep some entries private.

7. maryjanegirl_2005

maryjanegirl_2005 Controlled Chaos

I love myspace...i prefer it over facebook or xanga.. plus on myspace i can get in touch w/my old friends from high school.

8. laugh2

laugh2 Member

9. dewaholic

dewaholic Member

Pro- blogging my thoughts for tons of ppl to see

Con- ppl trying to say I won a free ipod or some other bullshit.

other con atm, tonight some error keeps popping up & the whole page disapears. Annoying.

10. lakeoffire

lakeoffire Live.Laugh.Fuck.

i like myspace because it keeps me in contact with people. i cant lie I like the attention of comments and picture comments. i like bullitens too, the surveys people post about themselves, i like to learn more about them. I keep mine private because a lot of freaks go on there and i hear that companies are starting to look at peoples myspace pages, which i think is complete invasion of privacy and should have no effect on the job what so ever and apparently cops look at it too. I hate the spamming thats gotten out of hand.

11. broony

broony Banned

Myself and a friend are the only people i know who dont have an account. I canceled mine awhile ago and i dont plan on getting another.