Myrtle Beach, SC

Discussion in 'North and South Carolina' started by jay_the_individual, Apr 17, 2009.

1. jay_the_individual

jay_the_individual Member

i just moved here a month ago and i'm bad at making friends, im shy in new groups but i'm real chill once i get to know you. I'm lookin for some good people, good hook ups, and good times

:cheers2:

2. bubbler211

bubbler211 Member

wow the beach use to have a good vibe
    but now it is the domain of the wealthy old people who ride around with their golf clubs in the trunk,loli live pretty close to the beach,if you need almost anything just drop the wife and me a pm

3. Jeph

Jeph Member

hey man im about an hour north usto live in myrtle, hard to make friends there check out ron jons on 501 usto be the spot for good people and cheap specials

4. Popa Rabbit 13

Popa Rabbit 13 Members

MYRTLE BEACH DRUM CIRCLE
    email: mbdrumcircle@gmail.com
    www.************/groups/322879897682/

The Next Myrtle Beach Drum Circle will be this coming Saturday, December 10th (The Cold Moon) at the Myrtle Beach State Park, (officially) from 4pm until 7:30pm – WINTER HOURS ARE IN EFFECT! --- HOWEVER, the fireplace shelter is now reserved for us ALL DAY and the tarps will be up to keep the cold out and the toasty heat inside per usual. You are always welcome to come earlier if you wish. If you’ve never been to one of our winter circles here’s your chance to see why people love them so much! The weather forecast (as of this writing) is calling for 50 degrees, with sunny skies and more cooling as the sun sets. Please, if you have some spare wood (please no construction lumber, it is treated with chemicals) laying about the yard from the storms please bring it for the fireplace! We are all very happy to be returning to our winter shelter with the huge trees and the playground, and this will of course be a potluck so please bring a small bag of munchies, or hot drinks, some people have a favorite recipe (Maria’s Cookies !) to share or a bag of chips is fine but it’s NOT mandatory. The “new mailing list” is really working well, so if you haven’t already added yourself, please do so at: mbdrumcircle@gmail.com ! Or you can send it to me directly and I’ll add you myself. The rangers told us you need a permit to sell at the park and one can be obtained at basically no cost at the office on the way into the park, he waited until the end of the circle to tell us and was very nice about it so let’s try our best to oblige. The lady at the office also told Mike and Tina that as long as we sold only to our own group that would be fine as well too – and everything will be inside anyways. We look forward to seeing everyone as usual, and again, thank you for helping our community to continually evolve and grow. Bring your hoops, poi, drums, bells, shakers, flutes and instruments of merriment, we’ll burn some sage, and help CREATE THE VIBE ! We love you all… namaste’ !

2016 DRUM CIRCLE DATES

Dec 10 Cold Moon - Fireplace Shelter Reserved!

2017 DRUM CIRCLE DATES

[SIZE=12pt]Jan 14 Wolf Moon - Fireplace Shelter Reserved !
    Feb 18 Snow Moon - Fireplace Shelter Reserved !
    Mar 11 Worm Moon - Fireplace Shelter Reserved !
    Apr 8 Pink Moon
    May 13 Flower Moon
    Jun 10 Strawberry Moon - 14th Anniversary
    Jul 8 Thunder Moon
    Aug 5 Sturgeon Moon
    Sep 9 Harvest Moon
    Oct 7 Hunter’s Moon
    Nov 4 Beaver Moon
    Dec 2 Cold Moon
    [/SIZE]

mbdrumcircle@gmail.com
    https://www.facebook...s/322879897682/
    https://twitter.com/MrtlBhDrumCircl
    https://plus.google....269168757725436
    [SIZE=12pt]* Please remember that alcohol is prohibited at the state park.[/SIZE]