MyGrow - how to grow my way (dirt)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing Techniques' started by Silvine, Jun 18, 2006.

1. Naturalhi

Naturalhi Great hairy ape

How doesan old Orang become moderator?

I cruising through another forum and noticed that their Mods keep a tight grip on threads like this, one of the members got ejected, and no less than 4 mods joined in to shut down the farewell thread of of the ejected member.

I don't remember hippies acting like this, but then they're only humans, and the world has changed alot.

2. yes-i-cannabis

yes-i-cannabis Member

hehe...yep..thats because evryone wants to see the clown..its sorta like drivin past a car wreck, ya don't wanna look but ya can't look away..dude, if you had shared your method as " another way to grow" then ppl wouldn't care so much...but when ya come on here and say its the only way to grow..wow..what sort of ignoramus are you ??where's the pics, show us your huge buds..all the experianced growers on this forum show us the goodness...where's yours??youkeep growin dope the way you like to mate..more power to ya...good luck..

3. gratefuldeadhippy

gratefuldeadhippy Member

No comment, I'll just let him speak for himself.

I've never hit hot topic on this forum. I guess the makes you "THE WINNER" hooray hooray this god among men has graced our lowly forum with his presents.

Your the winner!
    you win five internets!

my lord,
    If I, the unwashed, may ask a question of a god such as yourself- Who are you so i may know to whom is it i pray?

come on you a celeb right? so whats your name? furthermore, whats the name of this mystery forum upon which you are so popular with ALL da Internet growers?

you can tell us...unless your just a jackass?

4. Silvine

Silvine Banned

Oh, yesica!

5. Silvine

Silvine Banned

Sounds like a narc...

6. gratefuldeadhippy

gratefuldeadhippy Member

If I was a narc I would have asked to buy bud from you.

But, I know I would get basically high level Oregano. So, I won't ask.

7. Silvine

Silvine Banned

I had to laugh. None of you actually discuss growing techniques - you only got cheap talk.

You so full of shit - try telling me the only way to grow pot is with quick release chemicals with every watering again!

8. yes-i-cannabis

yes-i-cannabis Member

dude...english...you will have classes dedicated to the subject when you reach high school in a few years...

9. Silvine

Silvine Banned

Miss OG much, Yesica?

10. yes-i-cannabis

yes-i-cannabis Member

11. Naturalhi

Naturalhi Great hairy ape

I know I'm wasting my finger pads typing this.......butt........! If you (that is Silvy) miss OG so much why don't you sign in at Drug-forums.com, they have all the old OG faqs and you'd fit right in with their SWIMs and SWIYs and such. It's quite funny to us Orangs they think by using these letters that the Feds won't be able to use their posts as incriminating evidence. When any Orang knows that all they would have to do is trace ones post back to ones 'puter @ X address and set up surrvalence till they have enough evidence to convict. That of course is why we live in trees (no add)!

12. PRiMe4u

PRiMe4u Member

Why are you an 18/6 guy ??? I NEVER try. 24 iz kool for me. 24,12/12,24,12/12,24,12/12 for ever until it gives out. I've only got 2, not 3 ....... yet. http://www.JackHerer.com