MyGrow - how to grow my way (dirt)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing Techniques' started by Silvine, Jun 18, 2006.

1. Silvine

Silvine Banned

Fun?
    No, thats what you said I said.

Ooooo.kaaaay....

2. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

Silvine you remind me of a teacher I had at school. I like being called a 'pompous ass' it makes me feel posh.

3. Naturalhi

Naturalhi Great hairy ape

I think this should be made a sticky cause of all the bullshit on the net at this time.

let me know when you tell the moderators which of the other sticky's you recomend for damolition! K?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

4. Silvine

Silvine Banned

There are other threads of mine where you can also make a fool of your self in.

5. Naturalhi

Naturalhi Great hairy ape

I actually did read some of your other threads, what I gathered was you're insecure as hell example reread Ice, poor buffon man barely understands american humor and you dissed him bad. He's proud of his grow, just because Ice doesn't get the great Silvine high it's sh*t, then you came back with you're burnout on pot! Hello if your a burnout why come to a mj grow site...........hmmmm.......Oh! because of your 7years and 2 arrests........2 a r r e s t s..........hmmmmm.........wonder if there was a deal made with the authorities? :eek:

Or NOt! Just a theory!

Any way I feel sorry that you're so desperate to make every one think your one of the guys, me I don't care orangatangs don't think like humans. Peace.;)

6. Silvine

Silvine Banned

I find the common themes for most posters in these ganja forums are ignorance, arrogance, and psycho-analysis.

In other words - utter bullshitters.

7. yes-i-cannabis

yes-i-cannabis Member

exactly silvine...you are full of shit..you hit the nail on the head buddy..
    peace man..

8. Silvine

Silvine Banned

Tsk...noob...another OG reject I bet.

9. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

I'll admit to all three of those. I remember when I first came on these forums recommending a name calling thread to vent your frustrations. At least it keeps it all in one place and leaves the place free for what it's mean't to be 'Growing advice'.

10. Silvine

Silvine Banned

Is not a 'name calling thread' a little gay, if not a lot.

11. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

Paul Daniels used to say that. I like it but 'not a lot'. Silvine you must be doing something right as your attracting a lot of attention. The only problem now is I'm paranoid about my grammar.

12. Silvine

Silvine Banned

Actually, I am quite famous in the growing community. How ever, with fame comes stalkers and I have many stalkers. This is why I am in the last place they would look (Hip Forums)

13. rangerdanger

rangerdanger Senior Member

Ahahahahahahahaha.
    You're about 17 and don't know shit about growing.
    With you poor inaccurate growing "advice" you're a dead give-away to experienced growers.
    Your grow advice is a old cut-and-paste job, using methods that have been proven to be 3rd-rate.

You came here because your 17 and live in your parents basement and have never grown weed in your life. Your schoolboy bravado and warrantless insults are as dead giveaway, because no one could act like you do away from the anonyminity of the internet without getting his glasses broken and his fat face stomped on repeatedly.
    Your some fat kid who has never had sex outside of his family. Who was it silvine, your little sister? Your little brother?

You've constructed a fantasy life that grown-ups can see through as easily as glass. You have so little experience with real life that you don't even see how foolish you are.
    You come here and immediently start dissing everyone. Thats 1 sure indication that you cannot exist without mommy and daddy to support you and get you out of trouble.
    Try getting outside once and awhile. The sun may be hard on your eyes, the sidewalk may be hard on your feet, but it'll be good for you.
    What are you going to do when mommy and daddy die?

Here's a question that any expert grower knows the answer to: explain the chemical processes that occur during curing.
    Here's another: what's the weight difference between fresh harvested unmanicured pot vs. dried cured manicured pot?

14. Silvine

Silvine Banned

Here is a question for you...

What is the weight of smoke?

15. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

I have a question. What is the part of a sundial called that casts the shadow.

16. Silvine

Silvine Banned

Its called the cock, and in my case its always 12 noon ;)

17. Silvine

Silvine Banned

Obviously I know its the gnomon - I was simplely referring to the fact that I have a 12" penis.

18. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

It is called a gnomon. What about an 11 sided shape.

19. rangerdanger

rangerdanger Senior Member

BUSTED!

You can't even answer 2 questions that ANY grower would know.
    Now run along little boy, mommy's made you some nice scrambled eggs to eat after your electoshock treatment.

20. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

Heres some humour.