my work partner

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by pink floyd, Mar 21, 2008.

1. redyelruc

redyelruc The Yard Man

I'm at a loss here. I mean I'd like to play around at fighting wit you but I can't understand how a guy can really fight a girl.

2. Waking Life

Waking Life Cool looking idiot

gentlemen, ms. floyd is really upset. This is hardly the time for shenanigans.

pssssst ..... what do you do when the dishwasher breaks down? Slap the bitch.

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

ok, that's just fucking silly.

a real fight.. with a [petite] girl... at work... because she wouldn't give out gossip...

you could probably get him fired, and i wouldn't feel bad about doing it in this case... but if nothing else you should definitely make sure your employers know that you refuse to work with him again... and then slash his tires while he's in bed :reddevil:

4. Unknown American

Unknown American Rogue Capitalist

Sounds like the dude has some mental or psychological problems.

Anyone who would try to choke a girl or a guy over some gossip has some screws missing.

5. redyelruc

redyelruc The Yard Man

That's funny man. I thought about slashing his tyres too. It's such a girly revenge.

6. pink floyd

pink floyd carousing&ransacking

ahhh. man he just showed up in the building looking for me... thats why i left RT... but i guess everything is okay now :/ still, that was lame. thank you for caring :)

7. Bonkai

Bonkai Later guys

So let me get this straight....Some dude a coworker starts fighting with you because he wants to know gossip. I figure you don't know the gossip, or it's simply none of his business, so he gets phyisical. He really starts to hurt you so you hurt him back to get him off of you and he gets pissed at YOU and HE STARTED IT?! WTF?! That is bullshit. Please don't tell me you feel sorry for this creep. You should get this dude fired and file an assault charge on his ass.

8. pink floyd

pink floyd carousing&ransacking

Yeah, that is basically what happened, except we weren't "on the clock" technically :/
    i bit him really hard (basically cause i couldnt breathe) and then he finally let me up, i left a huge bruise on his arm. it was totally bullshit. i can understand play fighting, but damn , that went too far.

9. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

tell HR/your manager
    not to get him fired, but so theres a tracking of his problems with other people in case something much more serious happened. businesses really like having a paperwork trail like that (well, most at least), covers their asses.
    plus you can request to no longer work with him, and find someone who isnt fond of choking you against your will

10. Bonkai

Bonkai Later guys

I don't understand the play fighting thing, you mean like a pat on the shoulder ot a lil shove?! The guy should know the extent of play fighting with a lady. Def shouldn't involve choking. DAMN i really can't believe I'm reading this, the DUDE fucking choked you.The guy still technially works with you right, you are a little scared by him or uncomfortable around him?! You are worried it'll happen again?!? Do you even want this dude to get in trouble or just leave you alone/both. Sorry if it seems like im attacking you just really gets under my skin when guy think they can/should be able to puch women around like that.

^^^Allonym - the dude fucking choked her, she had to bite him to get herself free and to breathe. She should do more than get this fucker fired he should at least get a night in jail man and a record.

11. Jimmy P

Jimmy P bastion of awesomeness

he should get a record because of what might've been, in his mind, just a playfight that went a little far? a stern talking-to from pink oughta do the trick, and might also get him to reveal what he was thinking. definitely make sure you tell someone at work about this though, so you've got someone backing you in case this guy tries to get you in trouble for the biting thing.

by the way, "slashing tyres" sounds like such a piece of cake. it's not as easy as you might think, you really gotta stab the fuckers to make an impact.

12. groovydude

groovydude Member

Report it to the police before he does. As for the tires leave it for a month before you do anything then use a fish knife or anything spike like and do the ones nearest the kerb first in case you get interrupted then he'll have a hell of time changing them. What have your workmates said about it?

13. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

thought i rememberd reading that she didnt want to get him fired though... maybe im thinking of a different thread, not wanting to get coworkers fired *shrug* at the very least, it needs to be on record in case it happens agaiin with someone else

14. Cate8

Cate8 Senior Member

Thats scary :( Sorry this happened Sarah. Dont work with the chump anymore, seriously.