My wife want to cheat

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Sino, Jan 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sino

Sino Members

Please just reply YES OR NO
    Hello everyone I am new here and
    I need your help with my situation. I love my wife and she loves me. The thing is she lives overseas and I don't see her that much, maybe every 6-8 months . We talk everyday on the phone. We are very open and we trust each other. I never cheated on her and same for her. We talk about our fantasy most of the time and we got excited. Our fantasy is her having sex with another men. This excite both of us itbturns both of us on specially when we masturbate over the phone. And we both imagine someone fucking her. And during that scene she always says she wanna do it. When we finish she says it is only a fantasy. Although for menive always whished it was real. We knows for fact that it excite me and it always does. We have been with this fantasy for over a year and we enjoy it. This week she said she wanna try it and she said she will let me know before it happens and while it is happening and after it happens. She said she want lento enjoy the moment with her. Of course that what we've always wanted. But all this time she was rejecting the idea. But this time she said she want to try it and she said she can do it. I know she can, she had lot of adventures that she told me about. She even told me how her previous boyfriends use to fuck her. And of course that excited me. The hole idea of her having sex with another man excite both of us to the extreme. Well biw I felt she is serious about it. I started having questions. What will happen it we give it a go. I know the risk involved. I will definitely feel jealous . And I told her about the risk of destroying our relationship. She said it will be straight sex only. We had our sexy debate and finally I told her to dismiss the hole idea. She said let's try it just one time and see how it goes. I told her it's too risky. But honestly when she was insisting, I got turned on and I had to masturbate a second time. What can I say , the idea of sharing her turns me on. Today we spoke about it again. And I kinda was serious about dismissing the hole idea. She said that for many months she was against it and that now she feels ready to do it. And she said she will do it for both of us and she said that I want it more than her .and she is right. But I am afraid to destroy our relationship.
    I know I can stop her from doing it. I know she won't do it against my will. I know she won't cheat behind my back.
    Part of me say yes and the other says no
    What do tou think?
    I want you to decide the highest votes will decide and I will keep you updated.
    THANKS

Ted Jackson likes this.
  2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

YAWN....Here We Go Again......Why Are You Inflicting Such Suffering Upon Us...???.. :rolleyes:

Cheers Glen.

3. Sino

Sino Members

Lol you made me laugh. Sorry for the trouble. All I want is help

GLENGLEN likes this.
  4. If it was me it would be an easy no.

DrRainbow likes this.
  5. Sino

Sino Members

Thank you for the input.

CloudyMushroom likes this.
  6. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Latest News? Oh yeah, I remember seeing this on Fox And Friends.

7. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

YES OR NO

8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Lolz, just read the rest of that

She is going to fuck another guy for the both of you

Okey dokey then

9. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

I have to go with No. :). How do you know she isn’t already with another guy and is just looking for the go ahead from you after?

Eric! likes this.
  10. Barking Spider

Barking Spider Members

I say yes. I don't live very far away from her.

lbushwalker and Irminsul like this.
  11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Where do you live? Is it in Central Europe?

12. Varmint

Varmint Member

Here we go again....and I'm wondering what kind of person marries someone they only see once every 6-8 months or so....

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

So I get to bone for 4-6months a year? Shit homie sign me up.

14. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Well, there would be a lot less talking for one ;)

15. Varmint

Varmint Member

I can easily see the possible benefits of that. Less talk/straight to business. I recently told my former wife that "Nobody needs you to practice celibacy, girl." She had mentioned that she was "avoiding" her boyfriend now just as she had me, and this is something I don't understand at all. Nobody shacks up or marries to practice celibacy. I'm glad she isn't my problem any more. At least she waited until we were married to pull that crap with me. Pretty sad that she keeps doing the same thing and getting the same results, though.

We live in a generation marked by insanity at every turn. No wonder our kids don't want to bother with relationships.

16. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

A wise man once said, it ain't cheating if you're standing there recording it.

17. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Really?

"Nobody shacks up or marries to practice celibacy"

Well nobody, except the non male half of the population

18. Bullzaye

Bullzaye Members

I vote "no".

19. Barking Spider

Barking Spider Members

I don't know how you bone being female. But feel free to educate me.

20. Bullzaye

Bullzaye Members

Well...not to put words in her mouth, or anything...but I suspect she meant "So I get to *be* boned for 4-6 months..."!

That would be my guess. If I'm wrong...forgive my intrusion!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.