My Wife Says Women Don't Really Like Bj's

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by ggib111, Dec 26, 2014.

1. SSJROMANCE

SSJROMANCE Members

There is no way she is getting oral without a blowjob - it's just a give and take thing. I really shouldn't say that because I absolutely love going down on her. She only orgasms during oral and she EXPECTS oral and I GLADLY give her oral so I don't think she would ever stop blowing me in return.

2. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

This sort of thing really depends on each woman. Some enjoy giving oral while some don't. Some enjoy receiving oral while some don't. Some enjoy nipple stimulation while some don't. Some enjoy clitoral stimulation while some don't. Some enjoy penetration while some don't. Some enjoy anal stimulation while some don't. Some enjoy french kissing while some don't. It's all about knowing what you like, what she likes, and figuring out whether or not you can both live with whatever each other's preferences are as a couple.

3. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

As a man I must agree with this. Ask men hlw many of them would like to swallow their own cum? If they can't then how they expect their loving sex partner to taste their cum.

4. Italy185

Italy185 Straight male... here to make friends

I have personally never met a woman that hated it, most women I have been with seemed to like it and would just randomly offer me one or walk up and begin rubbing and just unzip my pants
    But like everything in life some people like things and some people don't

Dr. Banner84 and bigredinmass like this.
  5. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Can I just say...I want your life! Lol

6. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

If I have the promis of him finishing in my ass I love blowing my husband. His moans and begging are a turn on.

Deejay88 likes this.
  7. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

No one ever told my wife that! I’m a lucky man. If I bust my load in her mouth, it’s fine with her. She has never stopped me.

bigredinmass likes this.
  8. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Speaking for my ex-wife & present wife here. My ex wanted me to cum deep in her ass which caused her to squirt. My present wife wants me to cum in her mouth, she loves my cum and swallowing finishes off the perfect blow job. I always swallow when sucking a guys cock.

bigredinmass likes this.
  9. Dr. Banner84

Dr. Banner84 Members

If women secretly don’t like giving blowjobs then most of the women I’ve been with should qualify for the Oscars with some of their performances lol

Of course, there’s always gonna be preferences depending on the sex act but if a woman I’m dealing with doesn’t suck cock or act likes she hates it then she’s not my type.

LowHangers and bigredinmass like this.
  10. Seanjohn

Seanjohn Members

Imo, I think gay and bi men enjoy it better than most women

11. Mindi

Mindi Members

'Just a chore to please their man'... Ahah just the sound of it gives me the shivers. There shouldn't be chores in sex!! Right?!
    I love to give blowjobs. I get excited thinking I'm going to do it. It gives me incredible pleasure so I like it to last long and I like the taste and structure of cum in my mouth.
    ...Now I'm wondering if my girlfriends like it as much

Dr. Banner84, LowHangers and Micheal9 like this.
  12. Wrong

13. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My first wife had numerous conversations with the five girls she grew up with. They would gather once a month at someone's house for dinner, drinks, and chat. When they were scheduled at our house I would take our two boys downstairs to the rec room and the conversations I heard...OMG, women can be just as bad as men with sex talk when it's just them. I heard the question asked "Who swallows during blowjobs?" I heard my wife say I always swallow, isn't that what your supposed to do?, and the others screaming....Ewwwww!

Mindi likes this.
  14. Niamh2636

Niamh2636 Members

I like giving head, always have done and I'm sure I'll continue to enjoy doing it for many years to come.
    Four of my friends don't have any issues when it comes to blowing. Just one that I know of is less enthusiastic.

TAZER-69, Deejay88 and Jerkaddict like this.