My wife has Dreads

Discussion in 'Dreadlocks' started by Jacen, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Jacen

Jacen Members

My wife told me two days ago she wanted dreads. Then she got them as of yesterday.

Here is the truth I absolutely hate them. When my wife first mentioned it two years ago I told her the truth. I did not like that style. I especially did not like fake hair it creeps me out. I know it’s not rational but it’s the truth. She is an adult and can do whatever she wants with her body but I have the issue is she doesn’t look like my wife.

I’m a white man married to a black woman. So Dreads were only something I ever really thought about when someone from Jamaica or the predator came on the movie screen because that was my only experience with them. When we met she always had her hair straight and after we were married I learned what happens when you get a black woman’s hair wet. I didn’t mind for or natural either way I could run my hands through it. My only complaint was that it was to short, only down to mid neck level not her but. But hey I’m not the one taking care of it. Her body her choice.

Which yes this hair style is however I’m not sure what to say to her. Two years ago when she brought it up I gave my opinion and we have talked about fake hair creeps me out. So I don’t need to tell her that honestly when her back is turned I keep thinking I’m staring at the back of the predators head and he is going to turn around and kill me. (Granted she might if I told her that’s what her hair looks like to me).

What compliments can I give her on it because she really loves them and I want her to be happy?

I don’t want to put right lie and say I love them but I want her to be happy. Like she is beautiful because she always is to me. She could be bald or covered in burns and still would be. But what are somethings I can say?

Also assuming she does not keep them forever how long will they last before they get taken out?

On a side note she says she got
    Them right so I can pull on them during sex but honestly the fake hair is really creepy it’s like holding a hand full of swarming spiders. So any suggestions on how to say no thanks to pulling her hair? It’s one of those things I’ve been doing since we first started but honestly I’ve turned down sex three times since last night because I don’t to touch the fake hair.

2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I would give it at least half a chance. I know it's not what you wanted, and I'm sure she does too somewhere in her heart. But that shouldn't be the sort of thing that you let come between you. Maybe you could do your own makeover! :) That would compliment her new style nicely! :D

3. Jacen

Jacen Members

She knows but I’m not saying that to her. She asked my opinion and I gave it to her when she asked. Now that she went and did it I’m just about trying to show support. That’s why I’m asking what are some nice things I can say about them? Because I don’t think she would enjoy my predator comparison.

4. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

The shit folks these days allow to fuck with them.....

Thekarthika likes this.
  5. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

a good compliment would be to not turn down sex with your girlfriend

Eostre Lily and Running Horse like this.
  6. highlander69

highlander69 Members

just matter of taste I like deads . does she put beads in them?? You see the way female fighters have there hair when walk into cage?? I love it..must take hours ??

7. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

As Jane went grey she decided to dye her hair to maintain her Irish appearance. As the roots got lighter, dying it more often became a nightmare, so she decided to try blonde.
    We both hated it, so she went back to the old color.
    The dark dye over the blonde dye turned the whole lot bright purple. VERY bright and VERY purple.

Hair can be such fun at times. :yum::yum::yum:

8. Jacen

Jacen Members

Sorry I’m not in to fake hair or breasts. I prefer real. It just creeps me out to have body parts younremov
    wife not girlfriend. So I’m stuck with it. But it’s long and trying to avoid touching it is hard especially when she asks me to pull it. But it’s like grabbing a handful of spiders.

9. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

yeah sorry, wife. well there's no compliment we can tell you to say
    that is going to make up for you turning down sex with her.
    we don't like that.

Running Horse and Irminsul like this.
  10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yep, this is why i'm going blind.

11. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Many a true word spoken in jest.
    I remember a girl wearing a wig that had spiders in it, or perhaps they were ants. LOL

12. Thekarthika

Thekarthika Member

It's just hair. It's her hair. I guess I dont get why people dont love dreads, lol, especially on a beautiful black lady.

Running Horse likes this.
  13. Eostre Lily

Eostre Lily Members

You're stuck with it, because she's your wife? Are you a troll??

14. Sex is dumb anyway. You just stick your penis in and out of some girl's vagina and moan 'cause it feels so good. No wonder relationships fail when they're predicated on something so dumb.

Tags: