My Wife Exes..

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Kq328, Apr 24, 2016.

1. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

Jeez, I would LOVE that opportunity. Unfortunately, it'll never happen. Last year (2016) would have been her 40-year reunion (if they held one.) We only went to her 10-year reunion and I didn't know enough about her past at that time for me to corner her one-and-only boy friend from her senior year.

Pity.

2. Goander

Goander Members

I think it is a voyeuristic fantasy thing as guys like to picture these things.

3. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

i guess i'm missing out....should have married a loose moraled whore instead of the quality wife i ended up getting?

i believe there is more of us that have no desire to hear about old flames...my wife would get me hard all by her self...no need to add her ex in there so i could get a boner

katsia likes this.
  4. Hoosier317

Hoosier317 Members

My gf pretends I'm her babbydaddy every time we fuck she cums thinking about him and saying his name it's the hottest thing ever

5. Kerri

Kerri Members

What makes someone a loose moraled whore? That she had a relationship before you?

6. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

come on that's not a fair question...you phrased it singular and buddy phrased the title in plural....i;m assuming she has a bunch of stories and he likes them all.....besides...one mans loose moraled whore is another mans angel from heaven,,,,i get that......

guilty of slut shaming...my apologies

spose i should have said ''hearing my girl talk about getting laid by others is a huge turn off to me''

we good Kerri?

7. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

most women are far more willing to tell you what dick-heads the last dudes were....or are

8. Ncrs

Ncrs Members

And love it when the wife tells me about her exes and not only makes me hard and want her more I envisioned her getting f***** by these other guys and it makes me hotter

Alonso376 likes this.
  9. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

My husband doesn’t like sharing his past but I like hearing about his sex life wth his exes. Idk why, really? He sometimes gets angry about sharing it because he thinks I’m focusing on that when we are having sex, and not us. (which isn’t true)

I think because I’m kind of prudish and they sound more adventurous than me, when it comes to sex, is the turn on for me.

Deejay88, Alonso376 and Adda like this.
  10. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

It all seems a bit strange to me. Jane has nothing to admit and in 40 years she has never asked my about the girls who I dated before we met. Perhaps she is afraid that they ended up in the boiler at the power station. LOL

Deidre likes this.
  11. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Sometimes, I think it’s strange too. But it’s also sexy. Lol

Wait, are you calling me strange!? :D

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I love when my wife talks about her early sex life because I get to hear all about me. :)

13. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Aw! :D That's sweet, irminsul.

Irminsul likes this.
  14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yup, we were each other's firsts. We have open relationship so there's been others but mostly always together during those. :p so I've pretty much experienced everyone she has too lol, I have had a few other experiences solo without her. Never feels right either.

15. VeryAnon

VeryAnon Members

I'll be repeating myself again on this forum, but I felt some kind of sting inside me when my wife told me about her black boyfriends in her teen years!
    It was a great kind of sting, a mixture of instant excitement and a bit of jealousy. Since then I have been fantasizing about seeing her with those guys.

She even had a threesome with one of her boyfriends and his cousin after losing a bet (which she secretly wanted to lose ;)).
    She said that she had sex 5-7 times a day with one of those boyfriends.
    I wish smartphones had been invented back then :D

Adda and Ncrs like this.
  16. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

She’s 46 and I’m 57 both of us with over one hundred prior partners. She’s amazing and has told me about them. I know her for 30years although we are together for two so I know the accuracy of her prior fuckings. Sh3s not a slut just loves fucking and sucking and getting that pussy eaten, although she is much more careful who she would blow and have eatbher then fuck her. She loves a cock in that power pussy which is the most amazing pussy I’ve ever fucked. Basically sucks the cum right out.
    It’s also stretched and I’m the first to get her to squirt and fist her. Her multiple orgasms are amazing

17. Sleepy87

Sleepy87 Members

My wife never talks about her previous sex life but I know she dated several black men before she met me. I love to think about her having sex with them but have to try not to think about it in bed or I'll cum too quickly.

Alonso376 likes this.
  18. VeryAnon

VeryAnon Members

Do you also dream of having some videos of that? ;)

Alonso376 likes this.
  19. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

My gal has had over 100 cocks. She loves to tell me about them and I love to hear about it. I telll her about the pussies I’ve fucked too. She is so funny because she can imitate their fucking sounds and I know some of them. They tell me she is the best lay they have ever had. They are right!

20. theamos

theamos Members

I find any guy that asked and I tell does not like it they seems to get insecure