My Week Is Kicking My Ass Part 2

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by mariecstasy, May 12, 2004.

1. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

well yesterday my morning started off horrible. in the process of feeling frustration, i forgot that i go to my Grammy's house for dinner and we always go for a 2 mile walk afterward. that way Grammy and Dad get exercise and Arianna can see the ducks. well i put on flip flops. not any flip flops.....ones w/ beads. so 2 miles in these.......peeled away my skin. the pain got so bad, i took them off. this hurt the bottoms of them so bad as i still have my delicate winter feet

so i wake up this morning in pain. i decide.....take some time for you marie. so i make some tea and go out on the back porch so hang out in the hammock chair. it was so pretty except for the freakin carpenter bees i see working on my screened in porch
    what is the best way to get rid of them!?????had so many holes from them assholes last year. i need to stop them NOW
    get arianna up. all is going well. we get ready to leave and i lock my keys in my house. thank god i left one rooms windows open and could cut the screen enough to disengage its lock. jumped in got keys. yay!!!
    talk arianna to school. get to work and lock them in my car.

you can stop laughing now!

2. StellaBlue

StellaBlue Senior Member

Damn chica! :( *sends postive energy your way*

3. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

thank you. it is funny though. so at least i can still laugh

4. StellaBlue

StellaBlue Senior Member

Yes, laughter is the best med! You're stronger than I am though, I seriously would've just went back to bed after locking my keys in the house. :D

5. Butterflygal

Butterflygal Member

Ohh honey, I have had days like that too!! Once I locked my keys in the house and ALL THE DAMN WINDOWS WERE LOCKED!! So I had to ask my landlord for the keys but he didnt have it!! So he had to break in the house and afterwards we made copies of the keys to make sure it wont happen again.

6. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

i normally have a spare out but my brother has it right now.

7. HoneySuckleBlue

HoneySuckleBlue Cosmic Artist

Oh man...you poor thing! I have days like that too!! I'm always locking my keys in the car and once my car over heated and I was so stressed out and then I locked the keys in the car on top of that...

Are you preoccupied?

8. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

i think i am just worn out. i havent had a day off since the 2nd. and i didnt sleep much this weekend, had too much fun. so i have done this all to myself

9. superNova

superNova Member

keys are such trying little rascals. i've never locked mine in my car or anything (should i knock on wood now..) but my once-boyfriend accidently took my keys with him to work twice and made me miss several classes, which sucked a lot.

i'm sure your day will get better though sweety!! muuuch love :)

10. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

thanks supernova. you are sweet.
    i forgot to tell you all that i am in pain in my hand too. yesterday i wanted to show arianna a rabbit that was in the yard. so i got her out of the car very gently so not to frighten it. well in doing so, i turned around and slammed my hand in the freaking door . so it is swollen and bruised

11. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Laughter is definitely the best way to handle things. But I also am not so strong as you, I would have spent the rest of the day either angry or in tears.

12. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches