My Virtual World Experiences

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by irsis, Oct 7, 2013.

1. irsis

irsis Member

[​IMG]

I was dancing on playstation3 home (refer to pic on top), when suddenly a guy comes up in front of me and kneels down so that his face is (well you'll just have to imagine where his face was) and he starts making sounds like, mummmm. Now for me this is very gross whether it happens in real life or the virtual world,so being the lady that I am (or try to be) I don't say anything gross back at him and just move my avatar away from him. So he gets up and moves his avatar and brings his avatar face right up to my avatar's private place again.

Now a few days ago I was dancing with a guy who told me that sony added a new move on our controllers because there were so many gross guys harassing the girls on playstation home. This move was called a block and when you blocked someone they would have to turn away from you and you could push them away. And if they tried to come back to harass you they would just end up running in circles around you. So this guy showed me how to use the block and that is exactly what I did on this gross guy who was kneeling in front of me.

So of course all his friends were watching him harass me and were enjoying themselves until the guy I blocked got turned away and started running in circles. Then they came over in a group (not too close to me, lol) and told me how nasty I was being. Is this a double standard or what!!!

2. irsis

irsis Member

This is a video that you can click on.

[​IMG]

3. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Why am I watching a video of a virtual prostitute dancing?

4. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

This is just ridiculous.

5. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

shut that stupid shit off and go outside please :)

hurry before it's too late

6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I already don't really understand dance computer games but what I really don't understand is doing this online with digital avatars and (apparently) multiplaying/dancing with other digital avatars :p

7. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Definitely a silly thing to get worked up over

8. themnax

themnax Senior Member

well i certainly haven't had the op's experience. but then i've never been on one where i couldn't have a furry male avatar. my main dissapointment is that all the ones i've tried so far, all ones you don't have to buy a client to get on first, or are primarily about human socializing, neither of which interest me, are either about violent conflict, or the same nonsense of everything being about money that you too often run into in real life. neither of which interest me either.

now if there were one that was all about making things and leaving them there for each other to explore, and didn't cost anything, and i'd be perfectly fine if people didn't have to have an avatar at all, now that, i would be interested in.

9. irsis

irsis Member

Wow, I'm soo happy you people enjoyed this so much!!

[​IMG]

10. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i virtually wanked to it

11. irsis

irsis Member

You're welcome